• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.21][SQL] Noob War by Gregor&Simonel

What about some credits to me? You are using my map so its one of the importants things on the server so think about it.
I dont see sense to realise my maps anymore since ppls are just downloading them and not giving me any reputations points or "credits"

When downloading and using it says "Sasirsrook"

Config.lua said:
-- Map
mapName = "SasirsRook"
mapAuthor = "Gregor"
randomizeTiles = "yes"

Sasir is right, he needs more credits. Should be in the main thread, and if not that, should atleast be in config.lua, gregor is not the mapauthor?

How do i do to bann people? If i take like /ban sorcerer it will ban someone else :S i saw on another server the GM stod infront of a chracter and made some wierd thing and he got kicked and he did that to alot of people what kind of command do he use? Please need help

and i kill some players my acc banned and in config.lua killstoban 590 and players ban with 2 frags :S

its because the number is too high happened the same to me and changed it to 95 and worked fine xD

btw do u get exp from killing lower lvls?

Last edited:
Then make 60 chars, and make it not possible to login with same char. Will atleast help it.

If I creat chars with their own unique name, they start with NO EQUITMENT, how do I change that? I need to make it work to i am able to ban players.

btw, to bad theres no ghostmode command ;P except that I love the server. Thanks to Sim, Greg and Sasir.

Last edited:
Back