• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.22] Real tibia map + Custom places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats sux :huh:
Square, and...? RL tibia?

Meybe im try to download this and look at your all work...
Anyway:

Bye bye <_<

@Edit:
Im seen this map and...
... Many places looks like squary
and its only for high rate servers!

Im think, nobody host it ;)

Sorry for my bad English :(

There's a server that hosts this map with 100+ players on all the time.

I think it's cool for unserious servers, since there is a big juggernaut spawn, etc. etc. But ofcourse you can delete this if you want to.

This town showed was created by Skyzor and he named it "Emanon [Cities.Project]" and posted in OTServ Networks so please put his credits for the map :~~ You just modified it --'

The area of ghazbaran u got of ultimate 0.6.. lol dude u should put the credits.. you only made the city probably ¬¬

The area of ghazbaran u got of ultimate 0.6.. lol dude u should put the credits.. you only made the city probably ¬¬
I got a few area's from different places, but I can't remember where from..
It doesn't make ANY difference to your life, whether I put credits or not.. so fuck off.

Well, yes, it makes difference to my life. Somebody probably passed hours doing this shit and it comes a noob copy everything and changes almost nothing in the map and dont put the credits... So dont be so noob :~~

PS: City to squary :X

I am just giving some tips for an ignorant noobie *.*
Hope i didnt stress you up buddy :O Well, good luck on your next map.. Cuz u will need a lot...Well, I will not loose my time fighting with you cuz i have better things to do.

PS: Used Remeres? This shit was made using Remeres Map editor? Wow! And how you copied those areas? Hm..

I am just giving some tips for an ignorant noobie *.*
Hope i didnt stress you up buddy :O Well, good luck on your next map.. Cuz u will need a lot...Well, I will not loose my time fighting with you cuz i have better things to do.

PS: Used Remeres? This shit was made using Remeres Map editor? Wow! And how you copied those areas? Hm..

Yes, used remeres & why'd I take shitass advice from a guy with 8 posts?

Yes, used remeres & why'd I take shitass advice from a guy with 8 posts?

Shut up!!!!!!
You make me nervous!

If you edited / coped somebody's work then put credits! - Or i talk with mods. -.-
Its plagiary!

Awww im hate you! Thief!

@EDIT:
"kashik"

WHy you refresh old threads 0.o?
THis is'nt clear, just its very big so its hard to find...

Think -.-

Last edited:
Where are the credits to Jester? You clearly took his map.

It's not a real map lol. BTW i check this map and its clean but not RL :(

Holly Nice Scanning with self.

-----------------------------------

No viruses,,

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back