• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.22][TFS[Lottery!

Falu Alth

Reaction score
I need a script:

->if i write on scroll(ID:1949), six numbers and i drop it on item(ID:1421,UID:9897), this scroll is teleported on position(X:992 Y:1029 Z:8)

->i need special dice(UID:2525), if I use this dice it show number, but to all players

->if I put scroll(ID:1949,with six numbers) on position(X:994 Y:1029 Z:8),and if i write six numbers on board(ID:1815), this scroll is deleted and, if player write on scroll number from board he got:
>>Good 6 numbers:6CC
>>Good 5 numbers:5CC
>>Good 4 numbers:4CC
>>Good 3 numbers:3CC
>>Good 2 numbers:2CC
>>Good 1 numbers:1CC

All :) I give person who do this GM on my ots(if my ots start)
:))

I don't really understand you in the scroll thingy, but in the dice you can change

Code:
doCreatureSay(cid, getCreatureName(cid) .. ' rolled a ' .. value - 5791 .. '.', TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)

to

Code:
broadcastMessage(getCreatureName(cid) .. ' rolled a ' .. value - 5791 .. '.', TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1, 20)

Remember if you're using TFS 0.3+ you need to change broadcastMessage TO doBroadcastMessage

Back