• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.3] TFS Distro modified + Map Sad Soul (8.3 - MySql) Version 2

@up
I think it's not a big problem to change old tfs 0.2 to the newest pl20~(?). :p

@topic
testing it right now ^^,

Hand me the man RGME EDITOR PORPHYRY WHAT WE NEED YOU WANT THE PIED 8.31

Man, i love you!

I wanted to put Devland map into TFS, but was to lazy to copy all those scripts and stuff one by one, great you did it. You saved my time, my nerves and made my life longer. :D Thanks once again dude!

Yo dude it's a nice server but when a char logs off it doesn't save skills It starts from the begginig.

Thanks

CREATE TABLE `groups` (
`id` INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,
`name` VARCHAR( 255 ) NOT NULL COMMENT 'group name',
`flags` BIGINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
`access` INT NOT NULL ,
`maxdepotitems` INT NOT NULL ,
`maxviplist` INT NOT NULL ,
PRIMARY KEY ( `id` )
) ENGINE = InnoDB;

Could someone help me with this ??
It happens when i try to import the database to myPhpAdmin

@up
It's not an error. It's just SQL command, which if launched, makes a 'groups' table.

I downloaded the server, it looks interesting.

Thank You!

For those who thinks this is a virus!

scan2.png

scan1.png

//Archez

Warning, trojan horse. Download at your own risk.

I am using the latest payable kaspersky antivirus program and it told me it was an trojan horse inside the folder.

Do not download, my advice.

I am using the latest payable kaspersky antivirus program and it told me it was an trojan horse inside the folder.

(Advenced user should know that alerts developed by antiviruses are not the viruses or kloggers. Its just malware or something not dangerous.)

He also posted about the virus in his post. To warn you about it.

This is good, the diffrence between this and the distro tala is releasing?

This is a download - play, very userfreindly
while tala only got the engine, you will have to improove the files yourself if you want it to be good for actually using.

What important information we still need to know:

You are based on TFS, but what TFS? 0.2? or 0.3? If o.2, what patch? Or what Alpha on 0.3? Once we know this, we can start to patch this modified server as the real developers comes with new releases.

I posted a scan, and then you post that. What's the point?

Deragon, my friend, is the owner of this code
don't be a ridiculous ripper and put immediately the credits

You, dont be a ridiculous poster.

And read carefuly.

i can feel it's virus... And if it's not - That server is shit ;-)

Avast says that everything is a virus.
And avast is right... This server is dangerous and we can see, that owner have 2nd user on this forum to comment... I saw this when some user said that it's not working... but earlier he commented his server "it's great i will host it" next he edited server to work... I think there is keylogger... Nothing special ;p
Do Not Download! WARNING !Do Not Download!

Back