• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.31/8.4 xml

skater09

Reaction score
Hey. I know i am not the only one but can someone please make me a 8.31/8.4 xml that works and isnt a hack? I would really appreciate it and i know alot of other people will. I tried sql, it works, but xml is easier for me. So can someone please make me 8.31/8.4 xml? Thanks :D

hah im not trying to be negative but, no one is gona make a xml learn sqlite its just like xml except you use sqlite editor instead of wordpad. Look up the sqlite tutorial, in the search engine.

Hey. I know i am not the only one but can someone please make me a 8.31/8.4 xml that works and isnt a hack? I would really appreciate it and i know alot of other people will. I tried sql, it works, but xml is easier for me. So can someone please make me 8.31/8.4 xml? Thanks :D

There will be no more XML servers, they're retired. It's no use even asking for one. Learn SQL or stop hosting, those are your only options. I'm sorry.

There will be no more XML servers, they're retired. It's no use even asking for one. Learn SQL or stop hosting, those are your only options. I'm sorry.

Yeh Empty right and youll benefit heaps with sql more features, stable etc

you may think its hard to use i thought that but when i got the hang of it it became eaziyer than xml ;P trust me GOGOGOG sql youll love it

hah im not trying to be negative but, no one is gona make a xml learn sqlite its just like xml except you use sqlite editor instead of wordpad. Look up the sqlite tutorial, in the search engine.

Yeh Empty right and youll benefit heaps with sql more features, stable etc

you may think its hard to use i thought that but when i got the hang of it it became eaziyer than xml ;P trust me GOGOGOG sql youll love it

aww can any one teel to me where to find sql in game acc maker?

Omfg to all of you.. have you any idea about both XML and Sql? a scripter wannabee see Sql is better then xml, but Xml is better then sql in many ways.. they both have some fail, but sql got fail there its an "MOST NOT BE FAIL" which xml dont,

Don't come to me and say I cant make an sql server,, I can, I make alot of codes and scripts for sql's servers.. but I perfer Xml in many points.. So Screw call me Nuub in Sql...

and second hand, I know 6 Xml servers above 8.2.. I know an 8.31 xml server too... 8.4 I havent heard of though but I don't like "modern" tibia mutch so I don't "examine" the subject...

And stop say people must learn Sql.. omg lol, let they self decide by them own... if they want tips they ask ofc, but if they Do An Request Awnser It Or Shut Up!

But please ffs stop call everyone nuubs because they're looking for xml servers... Omg is my words about this...

Tnaks for the words,, and thanks for all thoughts are in the air, but I will never change my option... thats for the wannabee's!!

Back
Top Bottom