• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.31-8.40] Karan Mapping

Wojna I love You ;*

Btw. This map is very great! You are very good mapper.

Herb and fire??
LOL

8/10

this is a rediculous comment...look at the mountain walls for gods sake, thats shitty mapping...3/10, i wonder how much of it the map editor made for him.

why're you so aggressive i think his mapping is pretty good .. but maybe he's some problems with it .. why don't you help him instead of destroying his effort and enthusiasm? <_<

:thumbup:^_^Hey Keep it up and try fixing the problems you fell into .. afterall you're marvellous .. don't feel bad about those people who comment badly .. just Keep doin it .. and you'll get it .. i'm hoping of improving my self

thx :)

Fullmap ( 10mb ):

14.jpg

+ TFS Map.
+ other map.

You've got potential.

I can see that you have a good bunch of imagination and creativity, yet you need to learn the little things, your mapping is still awful, but I'm sure it could develop a lot better.

Back
Top Bottom