• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.31 or 8.4 poll!

8.31 or 8.4?

Votes: 54 45.8%

Votes: 64 54.2%

• Total voters
i dont wanna race with you

The term race or racial group usually refers to the concept of categorizing humans into populations or groups on the basis of various sets of characteristics. The most widely used human racial categories are based on visible traits (especially skin color, cranial or facial features and hair texture), and self-identification.

Conceptions of race, as well as specific ways of grouping races, vary by culture and over time, and are often controversial for scientific as well as social and political reasons. The controversy ultimately revolves around whether or not races are natural types or socially constructed, and the degree to which perceived differences in ability and achievement, categorized on the basis of race, are a product of inherited (i.e. genetic) traits or environmental, social and cultural factors.

Alright, got it now?

The term race or racial group usually refers to the concept of categorizing humans into populations or groups on the basis of various sets of characteristics. The most widely used human racial categories are based on visible traits (especially skin color, cranial or facial features and hair texture), and self-identification.

Conceptions of race, as well as specific ways of grouping races, vary by culture and over time, and are often controversial for scientific as well as social and political reasons. The controversy ultimately revolves around whether or not races are natural types or socially constructed, and the degree to which perceived differences in ability and achievement, categorized on the basis of race, are a product of inherited (i.e. genetic) traits or environmental, social and cultural factors.

Alright, got it now?

:blink: wat

fix the ip changer so u dont have to extract etc

So you want me to upload all files one by one or put time into writing an installer for it? Or did you just mean to put the DLL files and the IP changer in the same package?

lol why do u connect iraq with terrorism?
are u a racist?

man stop searching for attention...
stick to the topic aiit?

8.31 or 8.4 poll!

Let me clear things up for you guys..

In ZoOorO's profile information its written Location: Sweden/IRAQ

Then "Tor" Replies: "maybe cuz ur a terrorist"

G-E-T I-T?

yeah well im not from iraq but and im not full swedish my father come from turkey and mother from libanon
but we are syriacs (suryoyo)
and thats why i said what do you mean with that to Tor

i dont see why u connect terrorism with iraq do u have anything against iraq?
is terrorism the first word that pops up in ur head when u see a middle-eastern country?

i dont see why u connect terrorism with iraq do u have anything against iraq?
is terrorism the first word that pops up in ur head when u see a middle-eastern country?

Stop acting like you didn't write it.. Childish nr. 1!

Back