• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.31 or 8.4 poll!

8.31 or 8.4?

Votes: 54 45.8%

Votes: 64 54.2%

• Total voters
i dont see why u connect terrorism with iraq do u have anything against iraq?
is terrorism the first word that pops up in ur head when u see a middle-eastern country?

no coz people say terrorist to us
i dont look like a swedish person
i got a big nose with black hair and i walk lite a turk
and talk like a turk..
some people called me terriorist coz of that
and thats why i react when you said that word

that post was to elgen but yeye, cuz he brought up iraq, like wtf =0

no coz people say terrorist to us
i dont look like a swedish person
i got a big nose with black hair and i walk lite a turk
and talk like a turk..
some people called me terriorist coz of that
and thats why i react when you said that word

i would call you a immigrant unless you are born in sweden.

Also who the F*ck cares what other people say or think. <_<

It's good to say no ;]
"plz fri iten" <no>
"plz lvl need plz" <no>
"come down do the dishes" <now thats a fuck no>

You can't even give us a proper reason why this is worse, you're just crying because your 3rd party applications are not working.

Can't you just give us the 8.31 client back and make it 8.4 when it is possible to download it from tibia.com? I mean, so what if your OT will be unique for a couple of weeks, when it's not anymore, nobody will care anyways.

8.4 is worse because I don't trust you to not put a keylogger into the ipchanger/client you upload here. I just want to fight war without having to take the risk of being hacked.

Can't you just give us the 8.31 client back and make it 8.4 when it is possible to download it from tibia.com? I mean, so what if your OT will be unique for a couple of weeks, when it's not anymore, nobody will care anyways.

8.4 is worse because I don't trust you to not put a keylogger into the ipchanger/client you upload here. I just want to fight war without having to take the risk of being hacked.

Lol you are stupid.
the ipchanger = opensource so you can check it anyways.
Also if you don't trust him, why bother playing? Maybe he will lookup your ip when you are playing and hacking you anyways.

Back