• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.31 or 8.4 poll!

8.31 or 8.4?

Votes: 54 45.8%

Votes: 64 54.2%

• Total voters
Lol you are stupid.
the ipchanger = opensource so you can check it anyways.
Also if you don't trust him, why bother playing? Maybe he will lookup your ip when you are playing and hacking you anyways.

Who is the stupid one here? He can easily put a key logger into the .exe or .rar packages which the client/ip changer are in..
Are you telling me that in order to play an ot you need to trust the hoster? Don't be ridiculous. Most people play ots to fight wars you douche. And if your computer have a little bit of security on it, people can't hack you through knowing your IP lol..

New players for example, when they enter the homesite and the notice they have to download alot of shit to get online they'll find another server!
When a new update is on its way ppls get crazy and only want to play on servers with the newest client (with is 8.4 now)

When a new update is on its way ppls get crazy and only want to play on servers with the newest client (with is 8.4 now)

That client is for tutors only. That makes it non-obtainable on tibia.com for the rest of us and therefore people have to download it here. Just because there is a new update, it doesn't mean people go crazy without thinking. I know there is a lot of noobs out there, but I also know there is alot of people who actually think before they act..

Who is the stupid one here? He can easily put a key logger into the .exe or .rar packages which the client/ip changer are in..
Are you telling me that in order to play an ot you need to trust the hoster? Don't be ridiculous. Most people play ots to fight wars you douche. And if your computer have a little bit of security on it, people can't hack you through knowing your IP lol..

A keylogger can be putted in everything. Your windows = 1 big keylogger. And if you have a little big security like you said, that would block your keylogger also.

Lol you are stupid.
the ipchanger = opensource so you can check it anyways.
Also if you don't trust him, why bother playing? Maybe he will lookup your ip when you are playing and hacking you anyways.

Buhahah.. If he even know how to bypass Windows firewall trough anyones IP he shouldn't be working on a fucking OT ^.-

Just download the latest ip chagner from asprate at otchanger.net
its the best

Just download the latest ip chagner from asprate at otchanger.net
its the best

Is it open-souce so we can check if it is safe? no
Talaturens ipchanger is, so you can check the code if it contains something bad and recompile it.

If you want my opinion I think the new update with client 8.4 is great! Keep up with the good work ;)

Sence Iraq got the most Terrorists of all counteries i would admit that it was the first thing that poped up in my head aswell :p

give up they wont go back to 8.31 they're gonna stay with 8.4 the RL tibia release will be somtime next week hopefully they can add ALL updates in 1 day ;D

8.31 at the moment...

Haven't been able to play 8.4

I downloaded the client and try to login

"Only clients with 8.4 allowed"

How to fix?

Soo... I bet 70% of who voted for 8.31 are botters, but NO, you won't bot, atleast for a while..

Soo... I bet 70% of who voted for 8.31 are botters, but NO, you won't bot, atleast for a while..

I would say 100%, since there isn't really anything worse with 8.4 and they cant come up with any good argument why we should switch back.

I would say 100%, since there isn't really anything worse with 8.4 and they cant come up with any good argument why we should switch back.
Can't you use the code you had on radonia?
Where you could see the ones who used macro and so on :p

Back