• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.31] Real Tibia Server,TFS Beta 1 [SQL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
spells

what about spells?
anyone know how to fix the spells?
it says you must learn spells but there is no npc for spells ?

You must edit the spells.xml file try find this line:
needlearn="1"

Change it to "0" so you would guess what should happens.

Does anyone have a virus alarm from avast home edition free?..

how i can fix this >.<

you know if someone would post the spells.xml with all the needlearns-0 I would love you long time!! :D

I'm trying to but it's killing the fuck out of my eyeballs!

There you peoples got SPELL.XML, you peoples are so slow anyway,

I checked and same problem happend cant load otbm... please open the map with /RME and after just put 1 tile somewhere or something , and save the map and try run!

Its worked for me after

Why its doesn't work now!?

1. When i save the map it was on (100%) after its lagged little so i just CTRL + ALT + DELETE (Delete process RME) thats why it cant load!

I hope you peoples understand me!

you know if someone would post the spells.xml with all the needlearns-0 I would love you long time!! :D

I'm trying to but it's killing the fuck out of my eyeballs!

maan don't do this <_<
Notepad has a feature "Replace"
in notepad press CTRL + H and u will see ...

I can't open this :-(
It only says
FATAL: [OTBM loader] Could not open the file data/world/world.otbm

Can someone help me with this?
Much appreciated,
Thanks.

Yay Works, but got alot of different erroes like this--
[02/12/2008 19:43:23] [Spawn::addMonster] Can not find Teacher
[02/12/2008 19:43:23] [Warning - Houses::loadHousesXML] House entry not set for: Venore 20 (489)
[02/12/2008 19:43:16] [Warning - IOMap::loadMap] Movable item in house: 562, item type: 1852

and when I try to log in its says wrong temple cords. any 1 got the temple cords for the in game account manager.
Good job Ates :thumbup: Just fix some of the dupe items and the error I showed you.:D

Maddmama

Last edited:
WTF the map is blank???? I open with SimOne Mapeditor and Remere's map editor. Why is there nothing on it?

***EDIT***
now i got it to work. Dunno how

Last edited:
WTF the map is blank???? I open with SimOne Mapeditor and Remere's map editor. Why is there nothing on it?

lol I did the same go to cord x:32097 y:32219 z:7 using Remere's Map Editor 1.1.1 and you will see the map :thumbup:

Maddmama

when I started the server the FATAL error shown up, what I've to do? downloading SQL light? maby other map editor, cause I can't open the map in map editor though.

help!

Thanks

What coords is inquisition?

Inquistion will be added after mummrik have add all ;)

Gonna make new Darashia 8.31
and alot more , + questes !

Edit: Now i dont have started with anything but i will do it soon :p

How to fix the problem with the .otbm thing. The ot doesnt load the "World.otb." You should post that plxor :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back