• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.31] Real Tibia Server,TFS Beta 1 [SQL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Heet View Post
why dont u make em urself ?

easy done if u got time having a ot u should have time to fix the errors and other things ...
its not just like ahh here is a good ot and all bugs fixed not a single error..

There you got me; p

hehe just try make some npcs by urself its not that hard :p just some work :)

i don't really understanding this with account manager what do i do? :p

I will check that soon ates, btw If you're working on the map, check out what about train monks, and just repair some bugs at map I mean places where you can go up but you cant go down( frost giants ) and the last is just inqusition or arena, I found arena script by gesior but there is bug in scipt. Thanks for good engine ( hope that those errors showing up when youre launching the server aren't very important)

how do i do admin? this server don't have any account or players map....

So Ates sms shop works now for me but - wtf is going on with spears? they are attacking mutch slower than arrows, and I need a working promotion npc please!!

Hmm, Promotion, please try look at TFS Npcs !

I dont got one if that one doesn't work!

the server is good and the map is very beautiful but can u fix the npc system it doesnt work real good and there are many bugs at starting the server

Not longer realease rl maps, or not a time, i got a project to do!

Houses pallete doesn't work in RME - do you know why? It is just empty ...

Btw. great job! It's the best real map I have ever seen!

Last edited:
Thanks for this realmap server.. It's really great from you to release such a server!

there is something wrong it says could not open data/world/world.otbm in console and my map editors cant open the map with some errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back