• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4] Gengia

Man he's trying to give me bad rep. I reseted the server because of crashes and now he's being a moron. Sure this map is just half map. I dident knew it was 50 % before i cutted in it to my map. Pyre is atleast 100%. And i think people is pretty happy that im giving out my work anyway.

U dont insult people by laughing, i think thats the worst insult ever, no offence, but...

Come on, i apologize myself, i had a bad day, but i feel he can say what he feels like anyways, once again, sorry...

Im glad ur atleast contributing, i havent done that yet, becuzz im unhappy with my results, but im sure u do better than me anyways :p

Man im sorry this is not a good one. I just gave out 50% of the map. I will send 100% with screenshots then

Back