• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4] Pyre from Realmap!

gurden

i need support for my server, good scripter!
Reaction score
Now giving out my cutted Pyre map. I couldnt start my realmap after editing Pyre and gengia because it become to big or something. When my map is over 90mb it fucks up. Well here it is anyway. I dont think you people need screenshots. You most have heard about the donations cities, pyre,oken and gengia?. In this realmap that linmannen did, there is no cities like this. So people have to add them yourselfs.

Serious people +repp me..

Download:

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Wtf is this? haha. I dident say its my map? I just cutted it from your map so people can use it to their realmaps?

The mapsize is 3.6MB. So its not the complete realmap. Looks like its some parts from it or something. Not sure.

Ohh nvm Bylundjonas this map you are talking about dident have Gengia,Pyre,or oken these vip areas are from another realeaser of Realmap so please just stfu. And this map you sended me before is Linmannens realmap and everyone can download it. But there is no oken,pyre, gengia on it so i got it from another realmap. Im just helping people.

Genga is already released. And im to lazy to fix oken right now :p

Thanks!!!
I have ots Real Map 8.50 and i didn't have Gengia Pyre and Oken xD
Then, I have Gengia and Pyre!! Thz Otland.net xD Please Oken :)

Back