• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.4 scan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartol

Reaction score
A-Squared X
AntiVir X
ArcaVir X
Avast Win32:Trojan-gen {Other}
AVG Antivirus X
BitDefender Trojan.Vundo.Gen.4
ClamAV X
CPsecure X
Dr.Web X
F-Prot Antivirus X
F-Secure Anti-Virus Trojan.Win32.Monderd.gen
G DATA Win32:Trojan-gen
Ikarus X
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Trojan.Win32.Monderd.gen
NOD32 a variant of Win32/Adware.Virtumonde.NDK application
Norman Virus Control X
Panda Antivirus X
Sophos Antivirus X
VirusBuster X
VBA32 X

ehh why some of the antivirus says there is a Trojan ?

just wondering...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure there should be an explanation for this. Just wait until Talaturen replies.

Edit: An explanation for why it appears as Trojans, I'm sure it does not effect you by anyway, otherwise Talaturen would never host it.

you could also download the test server client if you have a tutor account on tibia.com so do that if you dont feel safe.

my question is why the antyvirus shows that there is a trojan ?

Ask CipSoft.

cipsoft didnt make a Tibia multi ip-changer isnt it?

cipsoft didnt make a Tibia multi ip-changer isnt it?

Neither did I, and my IP changer is not infected with a trojan. If you don't believe me then feel free to view the sourcecode and compile it, sourcecode can be found in src directory.

I Got a problem i download all what i need for the new 8.4 ip chnager but he dont want to change :S

Tala calm down did i suggest it?

i know why it has trojans you decided you didnt make enough money and being corrupt like you are you try to hack people now

i know why it has trojans you decided you didnt make enough money and being corrupt like you are you try to hack people now

Wow now i know why half they call people brainless...

If you do not trust his stuff then download them it is easy.

Why don't you just get a life? Hopefully you will be ip banned soon. Getting tired of you. Sadly evolution havent been able to get rid of guys like you yet, but we are all crossing our fingers it will happen any day now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back