• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.4 spells?

Do you want us to add the 8.4 spells?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Before I implement the 8.4 spells, I want to see what you, the community, think about it. Personally I think knights and paladins are strong enough as they are right now. Vote Yes if you want to see the spells added. Vote No if you don't want us to add the new spells.

Yes, but if you would lower the critcal hits in config it probally would be good, since now how much % do you have to get 1 critcal hit? or even the dmg that u do when crit comes?

I think Paladins/Knights need that small speed burst, because once a Mage is offscreen it's byebye :(.

YUP. do it! knights can barely keep up with mages thats why theres barely anyone playing knights unless theyre botting them

if you want to add this feature I don't mind as long as you LOWER the dmg made by knights and paladins, if you wont make their hits less you should not add theese new spells

Seems you took some suggestions from me, asking the community first =DDD

I think that mages are more power than knights or palys they hit up to 1k with spells like mas flam, mas frigo, etc. spells like that will do exoris more strong and interesant. PD: please go forums of icechaw.otland.net and rcheck my suggestion for ot :>

I think that mages are more power than knights or palys they hit up to 1k with spells like mas flam, mas frigo, etc. spells like that will do exoris more strong and interesant. PD: please go forums of icechaw.otland.net and rcheck my suggestion for ot :>

icechaw doesn't really "count" as an ExqurSoft server

icechaw doesn't really "count" as an ExqurSoft server

its counted as exqursoft server cause its the same owner of it, I don't feel like being cocky against you so don't write such stupid comments.

Tae, I'm sure you know what I mean just check the forums and what Icechaw is under thanks.

its counted as exqursoft server cause its the same owner of it, I don't feel like being cocky against you so don't write such stupid comments.

Tae, I'm sure you know what I mean just check the forums and what Icechaw is under thanks.

yeah i geuss that sounded wrong it is one of their servers but its not first on the list like softcores since more people donate to that and they make more money off of that

Damn thats gonna suck so hard -.- Will kill the server in my opinion lol since a mage is supposed to be able to outrun a knight.. it has allways been like that and it still should.. now when a 200 ms and a 200 ek fight then ek will kill the ms in a sec.. bloodrage + crit + donator weap + 100/100 = 1.1k dmg? Oh well... Guess its time to play knight agian -.-

@Talaturen:

As I see, the poll is going over a "Yes, add them.", so if you add them, at least tell them that you will ignore every complain about "KNIGHTS/PALADINS OVERPOWERED!!!"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back