• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.4 spells?

Do you want us to add the 8.4 spells?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want u to add THunder chars thats what i am fuckin want to :)

Yes!!

I think I should put the spells of 8.4, because it is full and would be similar but the Tibia Rl.:D

Will be even better utitlizar all spells:thumbup:.

Could put up if you want all runas.;)

ye i think you should add them.
will it also include party spells?

the new knight spells = gogo 3k hits on monsters :d

because he plays a mage

wrong idiot

I am playin a Knight as main char.
But the update would overpower the knights and i dont think that this is fair...

In OB's and Battles I dont die.. just by 7+ people. And I solo mages so i think its kinda unfair...
But anyway ill see the Whine threads of 200+ Mages which get 1hitted by 150eks

wrong idiot

I am playin a Knight as main char.
But the update would overpower the knights and i dont think that this is fair...

In OB's and Battles I dont die.. just by 7+ people. And I solo mages so i think its kinda unfair...
But anyway ill see the Whine threads of 200+ Mages which get 1hitted by 150eks

lol 7 people? what lvl are you 130? since i got a ss of me tanking the whole yakuza team but knights are overpowered but wouldnt it make sense that theyre gonna do balancing before they add it.

idiot.

lol 7 people? what lvl are you 130? since i got a ss of me tanking the whole yakuza team but knights are overpowered but wouldnt it make sense that theyre gonna do balancing before they add it.

idiot.

yes you are an idiot.

I am not level 130 =/
And I know what I'm talking about.
I've been watching this server for 4 months now and nothing major (expect Yalahar and Wild Growth) really changed. But 8.4 Spells is a major thing which shouldn't be inplemented if the Knight Crits won't get fixed.

If you improve these spells, you got to balance the crits of knights/pallys, so they wont be able to hit like 600-1k in pvp.

yeah

it would be realy good to put em in game beacose mages are to fucking fast....and paly hits are like 200 :// so we need tome powah :D:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back