• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.4 spells?

Do you want us to add the 8.4 spells?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it would be realy good to put em in game beacose mages are to fucking fast....and paly hits are like 200 :// so we need tome powah :D:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

retard piece of shit thats what u hit with 30 on distance fighting I got hit once for 684, this dude had 107 on dist.
imagine with they're new spell, they will easily hit 1.2k

knights are not overpovered, their skills are gorwing slower than pally , whats more , they hit with exori and exori gran not much rly ... and exori hur just is making lets say normal damage ...

I am a pally and I think that paladins hits are rly WEAK! my best hit was 909 with assassin starbut on 70 dist and level 90...since then my best hits are like 600 and they are really rare, most hits do not even do any dmg and knights hit almost every time for 400+, this sux that pally does about 2% of dmg with assassin stars and the rest with mas san...it's not how it should be.

I would prefer new spells;]

Can't you see???

This poll is closed, the final stats are YES...

Stop posting for godsake!

Zuricata.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back