• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4 - SQL] Forgotten Server by Hugo with makePlayers and Players by JigSaw

Scanner Malware name
A-Squared Trojan-PWS.Legmir.2650!IK
AntiVir SPR/MoonLightEngi.2
ArcaVir X
Avast Win32:Trojan-gen {Other}
AVG Antivirus X
BitDefender X
ClamAV X
CPsecure X
Dr.Web Trojan.PWS.Legmir.2650
F-Prot Antivirus X
F-Secure Anti-Virus X
G DATA X
Ikarus Trojan-PWS.Legmir.2650
Kaspersky Anti-Virus X
NOD32 X
Norman Virus Control X
Panda Antivirus X
Sophos Antivirus X
VirusBuster X
VBA32 Trojan.PWS.Legmir.2650

Yes hiden keylogger!! Don't download!! He hucked me shit i was just test this ot omg :(

LIER. POOR NUB.

Scanner Malware name
A-Squared Trojan-PWS.Legmir.2650!IK
AntiVir SPR/MoonLightEngi.2
ArcaVir X
Avast Win32:Trojan-gen {Other}
AVG Antivirus X
BitDefender X
ClamAV X
CPsecure X
Dr.Web Trojan.PWS.Legmir.2650
F-Prot Antivirus X
F-Secure Anti-Virus X
G DATA X
Ikarus Trojan-PWS.Legmir.2650
Kaspersky Anti-Virus X
NOD32 X
Norman Virus Control X
Panda Antivirus X
Sophos Antivirus X
VirusBuster X
VBA32 Trojan.PWS.Legmir.2650

Where you got this false report ? What you gained with this action little child ?

It's getting boring, I lose my time making something to help in the hard task of create various characters, and must to see the a group of noobish guys kicking my efforts down.

If someone that really know how keyloggers work, will know that one time the log was made, this log needs to GO TO THE OWNER. So, with a good personal firewall (like ZoneAlarm for example), with an interactive mode, you will know every traffic in your network. Then for first, if it is a keylogger you can deny access to my software to Internet when you asked for, but you never will get this question, BECAUSE THIS TOOL DON'T MAKES INTERNET CONNECTIONS.

Just tired of that, this community doesn't deserve my tool. So, from now on the link was removed and this thread can be closed. Cya NOOBs!

Last edited:
Man dont listen to those guys who claim stuff about your server, there will always be people like that, if you decide to delete your server just because the opinion of a few random posters, you're not proving a lot of "being proud" of your work mate.

If you are proud about your work, let it be known. Dont draw everything back just because a random person in the internet said something about you.

Also, a Global Moderator did the proper scan and posted the results, so it should be clean and safe to use, regardless what anyone else says. Nobody else has a reputation here as good as a mod/admin to claim anything.

So again, you need to learn to ignore the bad things people say about you or your work, and work on the good ones, otherwise you wont get anywhere in life bro.

In case someone missed it:

Bah, you're killing me. Downloading and scanning, be right back with results.

EDIT: Alright, what a surprise, nothing in it.

1150-whatasurprise.jpg

Cheers.

Man dont listen to those guys who claim stuff about your server, there will always be people like that, if you decide to delete your server just because the opinion of a few random posters, you're not proving a lot of "being proud" of your work mate.

If you are proud about your work, let it be known. Dont draw everything back just because a random person in the internet said something about you.

Also, a Global Moderator did the proper scan and posted the results, so it should be clean and safe to use, regardless what anyone else says. Nobody else has a reputation here as good as a mod/admin to claim anything.

So again, you need to learn to ignore the bad things people say about you or your work, and work on the good ones, otherwise you wont get anywhere in life bro.

Cheers.

You're right! I can't punish the good ones because a few group that doesn't have what to do.

Anyway, I don't lose nothing giving this link here. So, thanks for your post.

Cheers.

Just so you know, every distro-thread created after 7\10 -09 will be scanned by a moderator before anyone else can see it.

so, Empty...
don't scan only the .zip or .rar and say..."alright clean"
unzip and see if That's True.

so on this server you use 1/1 and redirect to the account ? and there are like chars of each side and colour? and non same team killling and all that stuff ?

so on this server you use 1/1 and redirect to the account ? and there are like chars of each side and colour? and non same team killling and all that stuff ?

You can create the number of accounts you wants. But, I just used 1/1 and 2/2 to make 2 teams. I guess in config.lua you can configure to team attacks only the other team and not the same. However, to get close of the reality I just used to everyone attacks everyone.

Hmm nice release testing now
its nice to see new users contributing this way good going and good luck (Y)

I do not get the skills on the character i get 15 dist on pallys i dont know what is wrong ...

Post sources please, so we can compile it on linux :)

I wanna add few thingies also :S

Back