• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4] The Forgotten Server v0.3.2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a special section for it, you know?

OH NO! Sry ;( i go cut myself now. Anyway take a look :p, posted here I prevented wrom wasting space on feature requests board xd.

Btw. I have made storage door script for my POI quest. It has 9001 actionid. Ingame it's working but when I look at the door I see "leveldoor for level 8001" plx? ://

why do i have this error?
[19/03/2009 16:00:06] sqlite3_step(): SQLITE ERROR: players.description may not be NULL

When you have noDamageToSameLookfeet = "yes" and you and a monster have the same color of "boots" on, it will attack you but theres no damage, so someone can block a monster, take no damage, and have their friends attacking it, people would exploit that like crazy =\

So is there anyway to make it where its JUST for players and doesnt include monsters? Because having a boot system is really handy but not if people can abuse it with monsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back