• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4] The Forgotten Server v0.3.2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is not a GM character in the schema database, you have to create it by yourself

I gotta question - if i already have server running on previous version of Crying Damson and i want to upgrade it, do i just have to download and change binary for the new one?

I gotta question - if i already have server running on previous version of Crying Damson and i want to upgrade it, do i just have to download and change binary for the new one?

Most likely not, but it depends on what has been changed in the new version. In most cases you will have to replace the binary (.exe) and possibly update some of the data files.

Read changes file and you will know everything whatya need to change

I hear somethink about lua.. Everyone saying our scripts stop working, and i hope he reapir the ******* ******* ******** ********** ******* ******** ******* ******* ****** ******** sql connection! :>

I hear somethink about lua.. Everyone saying our scripts stop working, and i hope he reapir the ******* ******* ******** ********** ******* ******** ******* ******* ****** ******** sql connection! :>

There's already no connection error on 0.3.2 for me.

for me there is no errow with lost connection to DB :p

@Kleks

read pw ;d

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 8.41 todayyy ;DD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom