• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4] The Forgotten Server v0.3.2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone who wait like normal user want 'perfect' tfs... U almost make shit "where is my tfs where is!"... LEF please realise only source.

turn off your computer, drink some tea, go out and meet your friends... then you will be able to wait

Maybye Elf will remove all bugs and check all? Now you will server but tomorrow you will server with no crashes etc. it have sence? NO! Wait for no bug TFS and no crashes...
Its my opition..

Elf take care od noobs ;p

Look how many people is here when they are waiting for new release lmao, where were you before??

I'm going to my uncle house, when i come back i want it here!
ahuehe' i'm just playing ( again )
but, good lucky for who are waiting, you i'll need it !
but why ?
for no bugs,
for no crashed,
and for fast release!
bbye1 ;D

No, lef created company and they are selling pendrives. If you want to get TFS 0.3.3 you must buy pendrive from him and pay extra fee for TFS....

tfs will be relised tomorow in magazine "duck donald" or you can find it on lay's :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back