• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4] The Forgotten Server v0.3.2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
account manager sql bugged.

[11/03/2009 20:30:55] sqlite3_step(): SQLITE ERROR: players.description may not be NULL

account manager sqlite bugged.

[11/03/2009 20:30:55] sqlite3_step(): SQLITE ERROR: players.description may not be NULL

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, that one:p
more info, please? also, keep in mind vocations.xml update.
please compile it with exception tracker ;/
compile yourself.
account manager sql bugged.

account manager sqlite bugged.

known, already fixed.

My wrong I fuc*** up something when updating 0.3.1. On fresh version its working but still got problems with aol.

When I try to compile I get G++.exe no disc
There is no disc in the station. Put the disc to the station \device\harddisk1\dr8 WTF ;/

more info, please? also, keep in mind vocations.xml update.

compile yourself.

known, already fixed.

what does actually the functions in vocation.xml do? onprem and some more, can you tell us?

Not updated movements.xml? :p Amulet of Loss works only with onEquip move event :thumbup:

<movevent type="Equip" itemid="2173" slot="necklace" event="function" value="onEquipItem"/>
<movevent type="DeEquip" itemid="2173" slot="necklace" event="function" value="onDeEquipItem"/>

@up
That's because you didn't change the items.xml

preventLoss="1"\> change to preventDrop="1"\>

okszor? rep++ plx

the same problem when changed it :( and its orginal in items.xml i didint have to change it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back