• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4] The Forgotten Server v0.3.2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok Thanks now aol works perfectly

in file data/creaturescripts/playerdeath.lua
under
Code:
function onDeath(cid, corpse, lastHitKiller, mostDamageKiller)
add
Code:
if getPlayerSlotItem(cid, 2).itemid == 2173 then
                doPlayerRemoveItem(cid, 2173, 1)
end

There is something with this in player.cpp - OnDeath()
g_game.transformItem(preventDrop, preventDrop->getID(), std::max(0, ((int32_t)preventDrop->getCharges() - 1)));

And thats why aol is not removing.

Temporary fix - change it to:
g_game.internalRemoveItem(NULL, preventDrop);

g_game.transformItem(preventDrop, preventDrop->getID(), std::max(0, ((int32_t)preventDrop->getCharges() - 1)));

gona test it now if that helps rep ++

I dont really think so, You are losing aol because not chanmged the items.xml since the new items.xml dont have preventLoss .. only preventDrop. So try with it.

When I log onto server with god char I get this massage on server.

Warning: [Vocations :: getVocation] Vocation 4294967295 not found.

Anyway to fix?
Or dont worry about it? Thank you for any help.

Check your data/XML and see if there's vocations.xml or change it to the newest.

As i see the error, a player maybe with vocationid 9 or something logged in ,and his vocation has been set to unknown.

Recompiled it as a gui and logs aren't working, server crashed and still no report is that normal?? should i compile as a console??

PHP:
mysql_store_result(): SELECT `expires` FROM `bans` WHERE `type` = 1 AND ((1734009945 & 4294967295 & `param`) = (`value` & `param` & 4294967295)) AND `active` = 1;: MYSQL ERROR:
What is wrong ?

And much freez server for ~1 minute

Congratulations, XD! means that this TFS is stable:eek:?

Thanks. Had a one crash with the bans error after 24 hours but yeah, seems to be more stable than before.

Ye its very stable now :p

Server never restart!

But i need help with aol item :(

When you die you dont loose 'Amulet of Loss' you can lost equipment and backpacks and so etc.

After dying and you login you stay there you was outlogged last time.

Help !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back