• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4] The Forgotten Server v0.3.2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive upgraded and had my server running for several hours without debugs.
However, there are some things that arent working for me.
Leveldoors stay open. How do I fix this?
Rings, soft boots arent working. They stay the same when equipped, and they dont look "sparkly".

I have seen people say "update movements.xml!", but what am I suppost to update? The rings and boots are already in movements.xml..

Ye its very stable now :p

Server never restart!

But i need help with aol item :(

When you die you dont loose 'Amulet of Loss' you can lost equipment and backpacks and so etc.

After dying and you login you stay there you was outlogged last time.

Help !!!

it not stable it crashed afther 4h

Recompiled it, configured logs, out.log is working but when the server crash - it crash for me every 2h now, and before it were crashing after 20h+ anyway I still have nothing in error.out, no raport.txt nothing... server just stop to respond or it just dissapear... Got it on windows XP 4gb ram intel core 2 quad, like 100 players all the time, real map 97 mb

serwer.jpg

No errors- nothing in out.lua...
I think many people got that... maybe that's because of windows XP, someone said that the maximum memory of process at windows XP is 2gb...
How can I know why it is crashing if I dont get any errors;/

The server is actually a lot more stable than before, 22h uptime so far with no crash.. 250-300 players online

Good job lef.

Uptime: 15 hours and 16 minutes. :p

wszystko idealnie tylko raz na jakiś czas (rzadko) losowo jakiś gracz dostaje laga i nie może się ruszać a monstery obok tak dlaczego tak jest czy to może wina właczonego antyvira na servie?:huh:

Rings, soft boots arent working. They stay the same when equipped, and they dont look "sparkly".

I have seen people say "update movements.xml!", but what am I suppost to update? The rings and boots are already in movements.xml..

Anybody?

Now my server crashed.. just a few minutes after I said it did not crash after 22h haha

Recompiled it, configured logs, out.log is working but when the server crash - it crash for me every 2h now, and before it were crashing after 20h+ anyway I still have nothing in error.out, no raport.txt nothing... server just stop to respond or it just dissapear... Got it on windows XP 4gb ram intel core 2 quad, like 100 players all the time, real map 97 mb

serwer.jpg

No errors- nothing in out.lua...
I think many people got that... maybe that's because of windows XP, someone said that the maximum memory of process at windows XP is 2gb...
How can I know why it is crashing if I dont get any errors;/

do u have this in config.lua ?
Code:
	runeFile = ""
	outLogName = "server/out.log"
	errorLogName = "server/error.log"

Anybody?

ok in movements it looks like this
<movevent event="Equip" itemid="2164" slot="ring" function="onEquipItem"/>
<movevent event="DeEquip" itemid="2164" slot="ring" function="onDeEquipItem"/>

you need it to look like this

<movevent type="Equip" itemid="2164" slot="ring" event="function" value="onEquipItem"/>
<movevent type="DeEquip" itemid="2164" slot="ring" event="function" value="onDeEquipItem"/>

they changed (<movevent event=" to <movevent type=")
And also changed (function=" to event="function" value=")

youll need to change this
<movevent event="StepIn" itemid="4828" script="swimming/north.lua"/>

to this
<movevent type="StepIn" itemid="4828" event="script" value="swimming/north.lua"/>

so all the (<movevent event) need to be (<movevent type)
(script=") to (event="script" value=")
(function=") to (event="function" value=")

ok in movements it looks like this
<movevent event="Equip" itemid="2164" slot="ring" function="onEquipItem"/>
<movevent event="DeEquip" itemid="2164" slot="ring" function="onDeEquipItem"/>

you need it to look like this

<movevent type="Equip" itemid="2164" slot="ring" event="function" value="onEquipItem"/>
<movevent type="DeEquip" itemid="2164" slot="ring" event="function" value="onDeEquipItem"/>

they changed (<movevent event=" to <movevent type=")
And also changed (function=" to event="function" value=")

youll need to change this
<movevent event="StepIn" itemid="4828" script="swimming/north.lua"/>

to this
<movevent type="StepIn" itemid="4828" event="script" value="swimming/north.lua"/>

so all the (<movevent event) need to be (<movevent type)
(script=") to (event="script" value=")
(function=") to (event="function" value=")
easier is just download latest movements.xml and update there ur scripts ...

Give them flag 'CanEditHouseRights'

ehm :p Flags in DB are coded, is there any database manager working with 0.3.2 tfs? or simply explanation how to do this?

Btw its strange that CM's have in talkactions privilages to set /owner of house but they can't open house doors :D dont u think?:D

ehm :p Flags in DB are coded, is there any database manager working with 0.3.2 tfs? or simply explanation how to do this?

Btw its strange that CM's have in talkactions privilages to set /owner of house but they can't open house doors :D dont u think?:D
Read doc/GROUPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back