• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4] The Forgotten Server v0.3 beta 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you Freaking idiot? kkkk
Coz the last beta 2 doest suported the 8.4 map, that is why im asking

Are you Freaking idiot? kkkk
Coz the last beta 2 doest suported the 8.4 map, that is why im asking

^^ naab

Edit: My friend got a error when opening map , anyone know why ?:S

i mean happend to anyone of you peoples ?

That is just what i said.. the map must be on 8.3..
Cya

Quick check at changelog, and we'll see "* Updated to OTBv3", what means support for 8.40 maps. Anyway i will be sure when i'll compile and check it myself :D

Beta2 was supporting 8.4 maps noobzors. Just learn how to compile servers and how to type svn.otland.net/public in internet explorer (or mozilla, whatever).

Yea, I'm owning because I can press CTRL+F9.

Does anyone else have problem with the Npc system? When you dont have enough cap, the npc take your money and dont give item also this is When you talk to the Npc.

Ffs erpot not helping im think i go over to 0.2 :S and its more stable verison right ?

0.3 it's pretty stable for me, I don't have problems loading the map, it doesn't crashes(except when I shutdown it, but that doesn't really matter)

i have a little question... in beta 02 the knights had a low attack or are my configs?

and.... i will change to beta 03 to test it this weekend i think... xD

!leavehouse

Talkaction script !leavehouse don't work and clean get super lag.

there is a super hyper lag when cleaning o.o

correction

its mega super hyper lag

it totally freeze my pc for 45 segs and my map is just 5000 x 5000 imagine people who use RL maps o.o

correction

its mega super hyper lag

it totally freeze my pc for 45 segs and my map is just 5000 x 5000 imagine people who use RL maps o.o

correction

it's ultra mega super hyper lag

mine took over 2min lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back