• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@8.40 spells

Russel

Reaction score
Not even worth use them.
If we Do the speed thing, we cant use m walls nor any atk spell.
And if we do the strenght thing, We cant do any atk spell nor healing, so for me these spells are just useless.

Lol I actually do have advantage of them, and I like the haste if you wanna run <3

You voted urself you wanted them, so these topics will be deleted / closed within no time like Feloth, Richey and the rest of the staff said. Go find another ot, this is how it must be.

So, you get adventage of them, thats just bullshit, you're just turn on with ur new uber speed. go to any battle and tell me if u get any adventage of em.
Im 100% u wont even bother in use these spells.

Yeah you seriously need to stop whining, I prefer playing mage instead of pally or knights but that's because they're weaker, as I can see your a mage to so wtf are you whining? knights are worthless on icechaw..

im paladin, and paladins arent worthless on icechaw.

We want deletion of the new spells and we want the stairhopping back!!!!!!!

Not even worth use them.
If we Do the speed thing, we cant use m walls nor any atk spell.
And if we do the strenght thing, We cant do any atk spell nor healing, so for me these spells are just useless.
why all fuc**ing noobs say "omgOMGMG Make haste spells but can't heal or shot runes"

guess you never played real tibia with those spells
stupid thread!

advice you do go to Tibia - Free Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game - MMORPG and read about those new spells, tards ^^

@up

So why did u choose to play a 8.42 server u fucking retard?

Yea they rocks.
Was trapped by 6people with my knight (and 2 mwalls).
One mwall went down. Utani Tempo Hur ""You won't Catch me... HushuHAuhahuahA
Mapclick and I was save xD

I really have to agree with Ice meto everything he says is true, btw why do you want "crits" it so fkn lame seriously do you like hitting 500+ on ppl? If you do just go to some other noobish pussy ot like 9999999999999x exp and fast attack this is a rly good ot and they are making it just as real tibia and thats nice :)

Back