• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41/42] The Forgotten Server 0.3.4PL2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for the server hosters it might be a problem. Hope the 5 days will be enough for the TFS team. Goodluck!

Wodian,,

dennggg.. 5 more days??
thats really f** up jaja

just say that it'll be released on 1 year...
I'm tired of waiting.. and that every time it's supposed to bethe release date.. they change it..

Go elf! In elf we trust! [NOT] xD
J/k.. take as long as you need elf! :) (Not as long as you CAN cause we see you CAN take much longer :eek:)

Dunno if it's about the server, but you should also make so when you EXIT the server you should get kicked emigtedly insteed of the character dissepearing on the screen and you w8 15min untill char screen comes,

To all people complaining: Chill.

TFS team is working hard to release this for free to us all, they're using their time to bring us a free service, so I think the least you can do is have patience and let them finish being supportive, not harsh.

If you are so in a rush to have a preview of the new TFS 0.3.5, then go here:
http://otland.net/payments.php

Donate the 9$, and obtain access to the private svn and there you go.

Otherwise, if you want everything for free or just can't donate for x reason, then you'll have be patient like the rest of us and let them work.

You accomplish nothing good by rushing them up.

Yeah, but autumn patch is soon lol. 0.3.5 was like almost ready and then first update teaser appeared. Hope elf will finish it before official path teasers xd

xD well he might be searching for bugs/errors but i know that if he release it the players will find alot more its better to release it as a beta how it is and then if want/can just finish the other things anyway take your time Goodluck...

Just let elf more time is better wait then a release that when you open it it crash in 5 min so wait he have to test it for crash find some bugs update the protocol version add the new items is not that easy

0.3.5 is more stable than before now(crashed ~2 times in 5 days with ~60 players), but there are still lot of bugs. Like, the problem with falling down in random tiles, its dmn annoying and they can't find fix for it atm... :s

Take all the time you need :)
Better a stable TFS as a fast coming (and crashing) one :p

Btw thx for your work.
I will soon donate.
Virgel

Dude.. what the hell!
I'm gonna use The forgotten server 0.2.5... The one that Talaturen posted.. Elf never release it on time, he's always delayed.. Talaturen is not so im gonna use tfs 0.2.5...

Well.. whatever.. i think this post became flammed :/
Dont feed de trolls they say, so i think this topic should be closed.
Btw, elf will take as long as he need and thats all. PERIOD. Dont spam "OMG I WANT NEW VERSION" cause everyone do! We already know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back