• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41/42] The Forgotten Server 0.3.4PL2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two problems

1- How to unblock the server from otserverlist?

2- I use this version in my pvp enf server, but the experience by killing players don't change when i change the experience rates

can someone help me??

I have questions. How can i change table loss percent in database to 10 ? Cuz every player got it to 100 % ...

should my ram useage jump up from 380Mb to 1,78Gig, while running the server console version?

Lol so many bugs for many people i dont have any bugs only 1 when i make a character then i logout to login again to enter in the new player i make it say something but i still can do anything it say
[16/05/2009 16:08:03] sqlite3_step(): SQLITE ERROR: columns id, world_id are not unique it dont do anything i think but i want to fix it cuz i dont want any bug in my server that when i finish it i will post it :p

Very stable, but my problem is with the server save it takes 50 sec + with 40 players online.

:/

I'll help in this "messenger" Rufo
... Very stable, but my problem is with the server save it takes 50 sec + with 40 players online.

help

Hi, im new, and i didn't undersant, how do a host it in MySql,
there is just a Sqlite database... sorry for english mistakes, i'm dont speak english ^_^, how do i get an Mysql database that works?

I have two problems

1- How to unblock the server from otserverlist?

2- I use this version in my pvp enf server, but the experience by killing players don't change when i change the experience rates

can someone help me??

Please someone help me!

Very stable, but my problem is with the server save it takes 50 sec + with 40 players online.

:/

you off serv save database (dane)

-- Map
-- NOTE: storeTrash costs more memory, but will perform alot faster cleaning.
-- useHouseDataStorage usage may be found at README.
mapName = "Map"
mapAuthor = "Gaco"
randomizeTiles = "yes"
useHouseDataStorage = "yes"
storeTrash = "yes"
cleanProtectedZones = "yes"

serv save 5 sec max^_^

btw, pl2 is stable? even with enabled luasql functions? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back