• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41/42] The Forgotten Server 0.3.4PL2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I dunno what to do. I have forwarded ports 7171 and 7172 on my router and only I can log in. But when I am launching TFS 0.3.2 it's all goes back to normal :f

Bump. 1 minute ago I had normal test server with 0.3.2, and players can log in. When it comes for 0.3.4 no way, player's can just see character list, then connection timeout.

I have port 7172 porwarded correctly.

This version it is even useless than 0.3.3 lol

stfu. First of all Elf is doing this for free, that means he doesn't get anything for updating TFS and TFS is for free and the best otserv distro. It's really stupid to talk like you do, have some respect, atleast for what he is doing for us.

stfu. First of all Elf is doing this for free, that means he doesn't get anything for updating TFS and TFS is for free and the best otserv distro. It's really stupid to talk like you do, have some respect, atleast for what he is doing for us.

agree to 100%

sry couldnt edit but is there any bugs someone found and how to fix them on windows please post them here would be thankfull.

Compiler: Default compiler
Building Makefile: "P:\BMXXI\Compiling\SVN\0.3.4\dev-cpp\Makefile.win"
Executing make clean

g++.exe -c ../exception.cpp -o obj-debug/exception.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include" -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC__ -D__EXCEPTION_TRACER__ -D__GUI_LOGS__ -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

In file included from C:/Dev-Cpp/include/windows.h:50,
from C:/Dev-Cpp/include/winsock2.h:22,
from C:/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/asio/detail/socket_types.hpp:75,
from C:/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/asio/detail/win_iocp_io_service_fwd.hpp:24,
from C:/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/asio/io_service.hpp:37,
from C:/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/asio/basic_io_object.hpp:20,
from C:/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/asio/basic_socket.hpp:24,
from C:/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/asio/basic_datagram_socket.hpp:25,

from C:/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/asio.hpp:20,
from ../otsystem.h:35,
from ../luascript.h:24,

from ../configmanager.h:25,
from ../exception.cpp:29:
C:/Dev-Cpp/include/winbase.h:1130: error: `PVECTORED_EXCEPTION_HANDLER' has not been declared

C:/Dev-Cpp/include/winbase.h:1634: error: `HEAP_INFORMATION_CLASS' has not been declared

C:/Dev-Cpp/include/winbase.h:1638: error: `HEAP_INFORMATION_CLASS' has not been declared

make.exe: *** [obj-debug/exception.o] Error 1

Execution terminated

I can't compile the GUI version, what should be? Is there any lib update available? I checked includes and libs and they are in the right directory.
I'm using rebuild all, of course and I can compile the 0.3.3...

B. Regards.

My problem is this
my database where I have all my players and their accounts of the TFS 0.3.3 and when I switch to another TFS server 0.3.4 came with a player and when I go out is not saved what can I do to repair?
use sqlite

Good Realse, but i don't like one thing >TRUE and FALSE< :( half of my scripts just stop working now i need to edit every single script ;/

@ELF

>> All TFS team it's best, many congratulations for all,but this erros apear...

-- I'm test this and have foud many errors:

-- In this when you say (/a) command with a god the console send this error and GOD dont move:

Code:
Lua Script Error: [TalkAction Interface]
data/talkactions/scripts/teleporthere.lua:onSay

luaGetClosestFreeTile(). Creature not found

data/talkactions/scripts/teleporthere.lua:22: attempt to index local 'pos' (a bo
olean value)
stack traceback:
        data/talkactions/scripts/teleporthere.lua:22: in function <data/talkacti
ons/scripts/teleporthere.lua:1>

data/talkactions/scripts/teleporttiles.lua:onSay

data/talkactions/scripts/teleporttiles.lua:7: attempt to call global 'getPlayerL
ookDir' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        data/talkactions/scripts/teleporttiles.lua:7: in function <data/talkacti
ons/scripts/teleporttiles.lua:1>

-- When you make (/closeserver) and make (/openserver) this error apear on console:
Code:
data/talkactions/scripts/closeopen.lua:onSay

luaDoSetGameState(). Invalid game state id.

-- DUSTBIN and WATER don't work to trash, apear a message THERE IS NOT ENOUGH ROOM...

-- All my NPC don't know money, i have 1kk on backpack and NPC SAY (SORRY YOU DONT HAVE MONEY)

>> Many thx for release and we wait you to fix for us...

@ELF

>> All TFS team it's best, many congratulations for all,but this erros apear...

-- I'm test this and have foud many errors:

-- In this when you say (/a) command with a god the console send this error and GOD dont move:

Code:

luaGetClosestFreeTile(). Creature not found

data/talkactions/scripts/teleporthere.lua:22: attempt to index local 'pos' (a bo
olean value)
stack traceback:
        data/talkactions/scripts/teleporthere.lua:22: in function <data/talkacti
ons/scripts/teleporthere.lua:1>

data/talkactions/scripts/teleporttiles.lua:onSay

data/talkactions/scripts/teleporttiles.lua:7: attempt to call global 'getPlayerL
ookDir' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        data/talkactions/scripts/teleporttiles.lua:7: in function <data/talkacti
ons/scripts/teleporttiles.lua:1>

-- When you make (/closeserver) and make (/openserver) this error apear on console:
Code:
data/talkactions/scripts/closeopen.lua:onSay

luaDoSetGameState(). Invalid game state id.

-- DUSTBIN and WATER don't work to trash, apear a message THERE IS NOT ENOUGH ROOM...

-- All my NPC don't know money, i have 1kk on backpack and NPC SAY (SORRY YOU DONT HAVE MONEY)

>> Many thx for release and we wait you to fix for us...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back