• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41/42] The Forgotten Server 0.3.4PL2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice ver :> sometimes i had uptime 140h+ yeye dont brake it on 8.5!

What the fuck, you little bitches want donations for this shit ass release? I have been hosting my ot for 14 days now. Te damn server crashes every 4-5 hours and got major buggs. Wtf is this for kind of release? I've been fixing all the buggs/not working scripts in the server to make them work for me :/

Plus, i've heared you guys released a 0.3.5 version for donators? You playing with people. release a good version without buggs and then ill donate.

Seriously, would you pay good money for a broken down car that wont get you home everyday?!

Looool I laughed out loud xd

Anyway 0.3.5 is supposed to come out today? (july 3rd)

What the fuck, you little bitches want donations for this shit ass release? I have been hosting my ot for 14 days now. Te damn server crashes every 4-5 hours and got major buggs. Wtf is this for kind of release? I've been fixing all the buggs/not working scripts in the server to make them work for me :/

Plus, i've heared you guys released a 0.3.5 version for donators? You playing with people. release a good version without buggs and then ill donate.

Seriously, would you pay good money for a broken down car that wont get you home everyday?!

HAHAHHAHhahah
<33 omg ^^ funny bunny
plz give me your server that never crash and dont have any bugg's (100% perfect)

Fixed the rc5 date, it will be released when we finish protocol 8.5 support (server log channel left only).

Only server log channel left and we will have tfs 0.3.5 :D

hello I've got a problem

I've compiled on linux that tfs everything is ok etc but when I open it, it normally starts its work
"NightOTS Server Online!"
But I can't login ;/

I set only 1 server what should I do I need answer really fast

is there a way to downgrade 0.3 database to 0.2 ?
im afraid wit 0.3 worst server ever crash everytime

MY QUESTION !!

ACC MANAGER IN 0.3.4pl2 IS FIXED FOR ATTACK MAGEBOMB ?

I WAIT ..
SRY MY ENGLISH

im trying to get an own ot now. how i get it online? ive downloaded the
cryingdamson4pl2-console.7z (2.12 MB)and cryingdamson4pl2-gui.7z (2.13 MB)
which one i need to open a ot and what i have to do? thank you if anyone give me an answer!

im trying to get an own ot now. how i get it online? ive downloaded the
cryingdamson4pl2-console.7z (2.12 MB)and cryingdamson4pl2-gui.7z (2.13 MB)
which one i need to open a ot and what i have to do? thank you if anyone give me an answer!

Just use the console that would be your server next you need a data base.
The best thing for you to do is search a tutorial on how to make a sql server. Then just read it and follow what it tells you to do, not to hard good luck.

Hi

I want to host an rl map with client 8.42.
a fully ready server, and ive also need to be teached about it contest....if this is possible for any one to help me and get an server with and homesite and with donator system. Ill pay for this such helping....

yours Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back