• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41/42] The Forgotten Server 0.3.4PL2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All donators, explain to use how 0.3.5 was, the version you could get.

Metalik, can you please edit your bad spelling? Couldnt, u, ur, ret.. if you edit it, you will get a cookie and reputation from me.

Otserv 8.5 is still not 100%ly done. Don't expect anything before it's done.

If you really want a REAL 8.5 TFS otserver, wait until otserv has updated their version.

Hmm in latest trunk (of TFS ofc) you have to uncomment some lines in player.cpp and update items.otb (from otserv).
It will work almost like Tibia 8.5 :)

ehmm... is otserv a good distro? I dont really know much about tfs developers, but it seems like they are taking lot of things from otserv xd I've never used other distro than tfs.

ehmm... is otserv a good distro? I dont really know much about tfs developers, but it seems like they are taking lot of things from otserv xd I've never used other distro than tfs.

Otserv is not a distro. TFS is a distro, it's a distro of otserv. TFS is based on otserv. Yes, otserv is better if you know how to add your own functions yourself and it's the most stable choice. But TFS has a lot more functions and configurable stuff, but also more bugs.

Otserv is not a distro. TFS is a distro, it's a distro of otserv. TFS is based on otserv. Yes, otserv is better if you know how to add your own functions yourself and it's the most stable choice. But TFS has a lot more functions and configurable stuff, but also more bugs.

Configurable stuff i don't think so :p, for me otserv have more configurable staff than tfs , i don't add any function to otserv (because i don't need them everything is there ) and it is working perfect for me:)

Configurable stuff i don't think so :p, for me otserv have more configurable staff than tfs , i don't add any function to otserv (because i don't need them everything is there ) and it is working perfect for me:)

Well TFS has useful things as a configurable item randomization system, for grass etc. Also configurable chat channels, multi-client system, globalevents and a lot more. The additional LUA functions that TFS has have been very useful for me as an experienced lua scripter that is looking for more possibilities. In that way tfs is a very good distribution.

Probably today at 20:00 cet.
about 5 hours and 20 minutes from now

whys that, who told you ? im pretty sure it wont be released before the end of july

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back