• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41/42] The Forgotten Server 0.3.4PL2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am creating my too, but i need the server to test all the things, and i need translate this, two days lose + 6 hours to compile?

I need to know if I need to modify old scripts. And it would be great if ONLY developers and testers will post here about 0.3.5 informing us what they are doing, what problems need to be fixed and that stuff. Also someone could post what we need to do to make old scripts working, so in release day everything will be ready

I'm just curious, is there any certain reason that there is no feature that allows you to add damage by a percent? Or perhaps there is and I've just missed it.

I'm just curious, any news about 035? According to releasedates it should've been out 10 days ago.

I need to know if I need to modify old scripts. And it would be great if ONLY developers and testers will post here about 0.3.5 informing us what they are doing, what problems need to be fixed and that stuff. Also someone could post what we need to do to make old scripts working, so in release day everything will be ready

Im using 0.3.5 and all my previous scripts except - remove red skull scroll script, works perfect. So I don't think it will be hard to update your ot to new one. It took me ~1h.

god mike can you please stop playing elfs private counselor, its pissing me off. And with thise *sslicking of yours, you are spamming just as much as us whiners.

@up
agree, i understand that elf have no time, he do it for free, but, stop sucking him ass ? i should be released soon...
no more.

God mike, AS HE SAY, he need wait SVN be fixed, and you continue to say blablabla...

STOP TO SPAMMING YOU TO!

oww yeah im spamming ?? jaja second post telling to stop and some of this user have like 5 - 9 post ++ telling to realease so u (stfu)

Dammnn im telling ya to stop and u continue !!! -,-

Seee spamm !!! Lukanio elf say he dont have time so stop spammm and wait....

You are spam, You were spamming, you are spamming, and you will spam because you are spam!

SPAM SPAM SPAM....

OK Stop Spam .. we have to wait... Every one SPAM :D

Lol, I thought TFS 0.3.5 was about to be released when I saw this topic closed.

aff
Elf must first give a new tfs ots "wypas" only months later to give the use of all other users.

This is
injustice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back