• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41/42] The Forgotten Server 0.3.4PL2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Om everytime if I want to login with port 7172 or 7171 I can only log into my gm char <<< gm char only port 7171 (other chars gets debugs) also by port 7172 all chars have debugs there :( omg idk how to do this :<

Om everytime if I want to login with port 7172 or 7171 I can only log into my gm char <<< gm char only port 7171 (other chars gets debugs) also by port 7172 all chars have debugs there :( omg idk how to do this :<

Fail!
You're doing it wrong... so don't blame the developers;

Anyways I'm gonna try that and see if I can reproduce. :thumbup:

:thumbup:
Fail!
You're doing it wrong... so don't blame the developers;

Anyways I'm gonna try that and see if I can reproduce. :thumbup:

Wuhahahaha I failed :p:p:p

anyway, nice release ^_^

But not for me atm:huh:

It's awsome that there is people developing OT, people realy caring about we who love to play it. Thank you the TFS team, you are the GOD's of OT literary! And by the way, when i read the SVN log i laughed my ass of :D keep up the good work!

gui dooesnt work :S
it close instantly when i open :'(

Guys its working normal, but i have a question.
I have to import new schema.sql or i can use my old database from 0.3.3 ??

It won't cause any bugs ? Anyway if its needed i can make new database.

Code:
Assertion failed: m_scriptEnvIndex >= 0 && m_scriptEnvIndex < 21, file ../luascript.h, line 273

Nice release, but seems like theres an c++ error? or something :s

Guys its working normal, but i have a question.
I have to import new schema.sql or i can use my old database from 0.3.3 ??

It won't cause any bugs ? Anyway if its needed i can make new database.

No, you don't need.

And also if you want use acc maker, which is using 'groups' table, then I recommend to not upgrade database, buy stay with 0.3.3 schema!

Great job to all of the TFS team. Im useing TFS 0.3.2 will I need to update my database? I seen you said no to 0.3.3 just asking about 0.3.2.
Slawkens great to see you on the TFS team thanks.

GOOD Work! (elf when you fix the gui version, put no delete the groups table in the database update!)

the Console version
goes down in a wile =S
and the gui dont open

The bug (causing most crashes) isn't still fixed. Slawkens check PM from yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back