• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41/42] The Forgotten Server 0.3.4PL2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop spamming GUI don't work, and the fucking bugs! Report them to the correct section and be 100% happy you even have some people WASTING, yes WASTING THEIR TIME to make you something for your entertainment. All the other people who entertain you get paid (actors, actresses, rappers, singers, dancers, etc...) BUT, ELF AND TALA AND THE OTHERS DO THIS SHIT FOR FREE! I bet you couldn't do 1/10th the job they have done! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, BE GRATEFUL, AND WAIT PATIENTLY YOU FUCKING INGRATES!
[2]

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I am greatful. :) Console version works nice for me.
All gm things, xp stages works.
But the "starting chests" with the starer weapons and wands, stopped working. They became movable and they are empty.
I can add stuff inside the boxes with map editor and it works, but of course only one lucky first one gets it.
And almost every npc does not work.. Only ship npc spawned.

I give up!!!!!!!!

I !@#$ give up!!!

What's the point to create these otservs that we can't even move like global tibia?

We have to use all !@#ing bots that exists to move because you can't run while holding ctrl!!!

You can't 2!#$ing run while holding ctrl!!!

Omfg! Wake up!
Fix something usefull instead of care about those 24/7 up-level servers!

We want play otserv to fun not to up level

we wanna run holding ctrl + mapclick

That is fucking exacly what I though about also.
What did they?? Wan't me to tell you??
They made patched 0.3.3 (Which I was using for one week, I've patched Real map bug, and socket, but there were still problems with sockets) then, slawenks and kaczooh started to fix bugs which they knew about, instead of working on stability they started to fix not so dangerous bugs what caused less time to test, new issues. Then everybody started to cry that it is so long to wait for new release. Lef wanted to do it as fast as he could, but he couldn't test EVERYTHING, and as I think they were only testing the revisions before at linux, so It wasn't tested on Windows. What Is causing bugs right now?? For me I can't recompile it by myself so I don't have exception tracer (thats also funny, you can see now how fast were they doing it) I can guarantee the problem is still Outputmesseage(since 0.3.1 or 0.3.2) and socket failture. If someone feels insulted I'm sorry but that's true.

Well, I'm considering buying a new server just to make tests for TFS developers because in my opininon there is no reason to release server which has bugs (which are found just one minute after release... example: GUI for windows). Also testing it under Windows had to be really easy (no exception trace = no found crash bugs)

for what reason is TRUE == true instead of 1? FOR WHAT POSSIBLE REASON WAS THAT CHANGE MADE

You do this shit and try to open and not open ...

0.3.3 Every Half the Time ... Get The Forgotten Server is in English and in Brazilian off ... Help From An Elf for the love of God

The Brazilian has to face off ... In trying to translate whatever Please ... The Brazilian programs are trying to do a version of TFS in Portuguese ... We have resources for that but who knows They Can Help You could horsehair one TFS With the Portuguese and English language ... or trying to resolve these issues and Bugs From TFS to more unstable version 8.4 and 0.3.1 and 0.3.2

Sorry My Bad English I used the translator

I dont understand you:p

Anyone tested it on rlmap?

I run it with RL map (VISTA, 64 BIT) just to make sure new scripts work properly before updating my servers - and it worked correctly (I mean no crashes in 30 minutes (GR8) and scripts after some changes also worked.

for what reason is TRUE == true instead of 1? FOR WHAT POSSIBLE REASON WAS THAT CHANGE MADE

Ask me and then I'll ask you...
1 and 0 are bools the same false and true but maybe TFS developers had some greeat reasons not to support NUUUMBERSSS anymore xD

Hey how to me FIX DUSTBIN and WATER to delete trash????

@f@bio

Are you using tfs 0.3.4 on your server Fudera ??

Well I don't get any console errorrs, updated everything according to changelog and the server crashes each 5 minutes without any errors, what I observed however is that it doesn't instantly crash, but rather first enters some infinite loop which causes 100% cpu usage and closes 10 mins later

But, i mean with players like 100+ online etc.

And if you use Narozia, which scripts need to be changed?

0 = FALSE
1 = TRUE only these right?

files? which one:p

haven't tested it yet with more players online, gonna open "TEST SERVER" in 2 hours because now I'm out of the time ;/

I don't know what scripts you use but you have to change it in the way you have said xd

Damn, what happens if you spam here? NOTHING!

If you got A BUG, REPORT IT with a crash report (rather gdb or __EXCEPTION_TRACER__) on bug tracker or shut up... please!

[30/04/2009 16:47:48] [Spawn::addMonster] Cannot find "madareth"
[30/04/2009 16:47:48] [Spawn::addMonster] Cannot find "earth overlord"
[30/04/2009 16:47:48] [Spawn::addMonster] Cannot find "latrivan"
[30/04/2009 16:47:48] [Spawn::addMonster] Cannot find "zugurosh"
[30/04/2009 16:47:48] [Spawn::addMonster] Cannot find "hellgorak"
[30/04/2009 16:47:48] [Spawn::addMonster] Cannot find "Apprentice Sheng"

Add those monsters ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back