• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41/42] The Forgotten Server 0.3.4PL2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm 15 players online right now? Not a very reliable 'test' server.

I'm currently testing PL1 since yesterday, even though it's stable so far (13:52 Uptime: 16 hours and 51 minutes.) but still waiting for peak players online (should be around 150-180). Memory usage is growing too... if there's bad_alloc I'll compile the latest revision and check again.

agree, still happends for me to memory is still growing i tought it would be fixed, i used 0.3.3 now this memory leak wont go away even if i switch back to 0.3.2 so it must have damaged something becouse it dont seems to go away <.< hope anyone are able to fix it.

Posting it again.. As I see no one is looking for 345345 thread pages to find it..

The Forgotten Server
Version: 0.3.4 (Crying Damson)
Patch release 1

All issues should be fixed.

Changes:
Code:
* Premium account time fix (thanks Faramir)
* Teleport summon fix
* 'hidename', 'hidehealth' flags for monsters & npcs (Used in flamethrowers etc.)
* Fixes to click & turn teleport (Debug prevent, and you can't enter house)
* Client version displaying onLook
* Deprecated getPlayerGroupName(cid), use getGroupInfo(id).name
* New configurable: premiumDaysToFormGuild (Default: 0)
* New configurable: pushCreatureDelay (how fast players moves creatures) (Default: 2 * 1000)
* New configurable: confirmOutdatedVersion (Allowing you to use older versions, without confirmation)
* New configurable: deathContainerId, its a default container added afer player death
* New functions: setPlayerPZLocked(cid, locked), getCreatureLastPosition(cid), getWaypointsList()
* Display more detailed time in banishment info (at login etc)
* lastLogin param to onLogin
* executeLogout optional parameter in doRemoveCreature, e.g. usable for disabling MC logging
* new creature events: onFollow(cid, target) and onTarget(cid, target)
* few additional things displayed onLook, like decayTo and ghost activated
* doCreateItem fix. Count is OPTIONAL
* Few fixes with vocation multipliers
* '*Ghost Mode*' text for invisible gamemasters onLook
* Temporary crashbug fix with Monster::pushCreatures
* Compiler error with __EXCEPTION_TRACER__
* Added missing chat channels reloading to GUI
* outfits.xml 'access' param, and attributes fix (invisible, manaShield etc)
* You can now use in outfits.xml, same outfit for both sex, just use sex="0;1"
* Warning about registered monster with same name
* Ghost login fix, notifyLogin/out displayed propertly
* Updated money script (more user friendly when adding new coins xP)
* Possiblity to use id="1;2;3" or id="1-3" in stages.xml to set same stage on more worlds
* Fixed vocation magDamage/magHealingDamage multipliers for spells which was using onGetFormulaValues callback
* !deathlist configurable display limit (prevent debug)
* GUI disappearing ..
* config: 'dataDirectory' not fully supported
* And more..

Download:
* Console

* GUI

* Sources

Can fix the problem with otservlist.org?

???

[09/05/2009 10:37:34] [Notice] Forcing slow connection to disconnect

Hope this patch is going to work.. I can't change back to TFS 0.3.3 because of some script i have just kicks me directly when logging into a char.. in tfs 0.3.3.

-.-" Report !

[09/05/2009 12:46:50] > Saving server...
[09/05/2009 12:47:06] mysql_real_query(): SELECT `id`, `value`, `param`, `expires` FROM `bans` WHERE `type` = 1 AND `active` = 1; - MYSQL ERROR: Lost connection to MySQL server during query (1064)
>> CRASH: [09/05/2009 12:47:06] Generating report file...

many good changes at priv svn as I see ;) (Giving hope for people which didn't donate) xD

Gui dont work for me. Close when im turining on. Im vista user.
Problem with no battle sign in client.

I would strongly recommend you to make a secondary Proccess that restarts server incase of crash, Like backs it up incase of unknown bugs or anything. It could also record all logs of the server so the bugs could be found easier.
if its coming with the distro, it would really be helpful.
Most of the OTrestarters out there doesn't work on vista...

I really like what TFS have done in the past 8 years.. since i first tested OT, It was barely so you could gain skills or make spawn.. But now its already beyond the original tibia.

Keep up the good work!

Hello everyone, I need a favor.

Some time I leave otservers, so I would like to help me, i cannot login on my account, only appears character list but i cannot log. I see that i need open the ports 7172 i already have open all ports and firewalls unlocked. Can anyone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back