• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41/42] The Forgotten Server 0.3.4PL2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmm i dont find a better server then the forgotten server
but it has block ot serv list :S
can someone post another one whitout otservlist block?

Why otservlist ? just use Ots-list, don't very famous but much better ;')

I have a lot of problems, is the function "doPlayerAddItem" Working? because all my quests are F*&cked up and a lot of npcs too.

What should i do?

sorry i cannot edit my last post.

What about the addons and the npcs that use doPlayerAddItem Function, and quests scripts?? what should i do?

I do not want to blame slawkens but is the first time that he's working on tfs and is the worst update ever. :\

It's not his problem or elfs problem, it's you guys' problem, you wanted it to be released fast and elf did it ;)

When elf was on greece slawkens and KaczooH did everything, all bugs was fixed.

I think it's very good that KaczooH and slawkens joined the TFS team.

If some of you think that we've got 100% stable and userfriendly TFS version and store it secretly somewhere, you're wrong.

It's hard to fix everything.

Login server

Hello,
I searching for sourouce to login server of TFS 0.3.4 becoause compiled from this sourouce not work or I configured wrong something on config.lua. Maybe anybody have tutorial how configure lua to use of two servers?
And on last this version is very usefoul and stable for me I used 3 days servers on Linux and Windows all was good but aols not remove from container but I think as it to fix. Thank's for it developers of TFS!!!:D

It's not his problem or elfs problem, it's you guys' problem, you wanted it to be released fast and elf did it ;)

When elf was on greece slawkens and KaczooH did everything, all bugs was fixed.

I think it's very good that KaczooH and slawkens joined the TFS team.

Zonet, I wonder why are you allways licking asses :/

Rufo, try to change 1 for TRUE, cause now true = TRUE and don't tru = 1 anymore ;?
its in all yours script...
and make quest with new quest system !
ActionID= 2000
UniqueID= XXXXX ( Stora Value u Wants )
and Out item you want in chest ;D

Like reloading spells... actions... config... etc. Do broadcast, do clean map, do refresh map... etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back