• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41/42] The Forgotten Server 0.3.4PL2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rufo, try to change 1 for TRUE, cause now true = TRUE and don't tru = 1 anymore ;?
its in all yours script...
and make quest with new quest system !
ActionID= 2000
UniqueID= XXXXX ( Stora Value u Wants )
and Out item you want in chest ;D

Im done sorry it was the problems with the booleans and the numbers.

I changed the numbers for booleans and worked already.

Thanks..

By the way all is very stable thanks elf,

Keep Developing!

I have two problems

1- All the players enter in my server, it's ok, but after 10 minutes if you log out you can't log in again. You only reach the character selection screen and when you select it just stay loading.
2- And i don't know why suddenly the sql stop saving players.

Can someone help me? :~
Sorry about any mistakes, my english is not that good :p

Omg, 2 much ppl fighting for the GUI.
this update have many bugs because u all guys make the TFS team be fast and thats why there r many bugs if they take more time they can fix it but dont be like that :S if u want it fast why u dont make it ? oohhh yeah is not that ez so dont bother again...

Sry for my english :S

please fix this thing
All the players enter in my server, it's ok, but after 10 minutes if you log out you can't log in again. You only reach the character selection screen and when you select it just stay loading.

it the same of Ceriano
and if someone can post one server without block otservlist i will be thankfull

Must be the scripts, internet, or another stuff you added to the server... as I said before. I already tested this version myself, and I keep testing it everyday for some mapping tests in my OT, and I run the OT like 1~3 hour(s) straight, without bugs, crashes, lags.

me to but
my serv is 24/7
and after 12 hours or something like that
it gives me that errror
that it cant login again

Elf, i think 'LEF' sounds much more Sexy' ;D
so. i'm just playing, i'm here to really thanks you for the great
development and to ask you to check my Feature request, simples
but very useful in ots, ;D

Must be the scripts, internet, or another stuff you added to the server... as I said before. I already tested this version myself, and I keep testing it everyday for some mapping tests in my OT, and I run the OT like 1~3 hour(s) straight, without bugs, crashes, lags.

i did run this server for 3 - 6 days straith and no errors (no players or quest scripts, just my rl map) and then my comp did freeze i dont know the reason but has happen before so i think it is computer failure

I however do get random crashes quite alot i use your map and added yalahar and useing the scripts realesed for narozia
any clues to that?

i did run this server for 3 - 6 days straith and no errors (no players or quest scripts, just my rl map) and then my comp did freeze i dont know the reason but has happen before so i think it is computer failure

the current version (revision 1871, private svn) is fucking unstable, again noone tested it...

Ok, fine. If you prefer reading it there - no problem. gdb logs will be there in a moment.

EDIT: I will not post them on the bug tracker because someone who read them told me that nothing can be read from them (except the ones I pm'ed you ;))

Last edited:
Well ima make another accounr in otland i will say the name later when i make it but i want to say something i use the gui and the console from crying damson 0.3.3 the old version because im waiting to some one to fix the new version but when i go to the server i cant use /n command like /n gold coin 100 or any other item and it say its not possible. :S is for the gui or console or is just a bug from that command ? can some one help me :pP Thx ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom