• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41/42] The Forgotten Server 0.3.4PL2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, im having some little problems with just 2 scripts,
i have downloaded this las distro and several times my console drop these two:

my.php

and the other one is:

my.php

Ihope that some one here can help me out, Thakyou so much everybody :thumbup:

Update your files. Don't use outdated scripts. Use the ones that comes with TFS 0.3.4 pl2.

Update your files. Don't use outdated scripts. Use the ones that comes with TFS 0.3.4 pl2.

thanks for your reply Mazen, im using exactly the same files as it comes when you download, also i have added and im using others scripts that dont have nothing to do with actions/scripts, or creturescripts/scripts.

don't have crashes right?
You are right my man, the server havent crashed yet on console, but it have crashed once with GUI, btw it's dedicated server so i dont use my cpu for other things.

thankyou guys :p i keep my doubt :(

Most likely, a map error. Maybe you're using 8.40 and didn't update it to 8.41/42, so items.xml and the map could most likely crash the server.

Most likely, a map error. Maybe you're using 8.40 and didn't update it to 8.41/42, so items.xml and the map could most likely crash the server.

I'm updated items.xml and otb but you think ao I should update map? I have now 8.4 release comes another highter? Like 8.42 ?

@all
Any help please.

There is some missing monsters but i have already added some of them. in Monstruos - Tibia Hispano: Sitio web no oficial del Tibia and in Jefes - Tibia Hispano: Sitio web no oficial del Tibia you can see all the reals monsters from rl tibia and the web is spanish, but im missing the following monsters :

--- Dwarf Miner
--- Husky
--- Young Sea Serpent
--- Captain Jones
--- Drasilia
--- Freegoiz
--- The Big Bad One
--- The Frog Prince
--- The Mutated Pumpkin
--- The Old Whopper
--- Verminor
--- Yaga The Crone

if you have some of them please post it :p ...

Sorry for my english.

Is it Really Stable?? Because I went back to 0.3.1 but my server started to crash after 1 month of perfect stability without exception in report.txt
So tell me is it worth to change it??
Mostly I would like to hear people with Real Maps.

Is it Really Stable?? Because I went back to 0.3.1 but my server started to crash after 1 month of perfect stability without exception in report.txt

Real map - very stable.

I will to say you after my completly reinstal host I started today and set two server on host with RL map and CUSTOM by me.. we waiting for becoause i has some crash before.....:confused:

22:01 Uptime: 87 hours and 46 minutes. (Excuse me - its not real map :D But whatever =D)

I said im not interested in custom maps because i've got a real map server, and there were many problems with real map which weren't at custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back