• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41/42] The Forgotten Server 0.3.4PL2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one know how to get a multiworld server working?

HELLO!!!

I like SQL, but i dont know how i can add GM!
PLEASE! Help me fst :D

Every pepole say to me at i must login to phpadmin, yes i do it!
Bur when i test to make acc so i dont work!
Can someone give me printscreen and so on! :D

thanks!

When you'll create acc and character in game, you must go to phpmyadmin and change acc and character access(or type?) to 6 ;p.

why do my server say
ERROR: Faild to Load online Record!
what file do i need for that?:O
and how do i setup multiworld system?

I think that happen to me 1 time when i change the worldid u have to put 0 in the config.lua worldid = 0 if its liek that put one open if u c the problem close and open ... i dont remember how i did it ...

Sry for my english

@up
forget to say
and install the Sqlite Expert from SQLite Expert - SQLite Database Administration Tool
when install open database , in the corn put any file and select the S3DB file then select players>data and make sure the players have the same worldid as the config.lua

in the sqlite expert u can change outfits , position , name , put gods , gms etc good luck

i hope i help somebody xD

plx help me!!!

Players to die do not lose the aol!

how can I fix this?

I Know a new issue, when players DROPS lots of parcels in depot,
0.3.4PL2 Simples Crash =/

@up
Not really, I heard about this alot of times : o gonna check this tomorrow.

why custom actions/movements/creaturescripts arent working ??????

Movements.xml the rows changed format. Take a look at the new ones and compare with your old ones.

plx help me!!!

Players to die do not lose the aol!

how can I fix this?

If you use /i amulet of loss then the aol you create will have 100 charges. If It's sold by a npc you most likely need to make it subtype 1. or with /i amulet of loss,1

why do my server say
ERROR: Faild to Load online Record!
what file do i need for that?:O

You are most likely missing the file "playersRecord.txt"

//Massen

Movements.xml the rows changed format. Take a look at the new ones and compare with your old ones.

//Massen

yeah i fixed it some hours ago but thanks for help anyway.. do you know what's the problem of chars going to lv 1 when dies ? deathpercent is 4 here

Good Day, I have a problem on my server for some reason it drops to nothing, I suspect that is the mage bomb that you think?

Sorry for muy english

Hmm?
root@vimoco:~/842/0.3.4pl2# make
make: *** Nie podano obiektów i nie znaleziono makefile. Stop.
root@vimoco:~/842/0.3.4pl2#
Help ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back