• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41/42] The Forgotten Server 0.3.4PL2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
error:

warning: Error parsing c:/otserv/config.lua on line 142 in c:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 150
file config.lua loaded from c:/otserv/config.lua and it's not valid tfs config.lua file. Go to step 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from tfs contact with acc. Maker author.

bump

how to make gm in ur server heh....

Please 3azoozUse Search interface instead of spam this thread with that simple question > you can find out how to make God, Gm, Cm here > How to create a GM/GOD in 3 simple steps

Originally Posted by yok3r View Post
error:

warning: Error parsing c:/otserv/config.lua on line 142 in c:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 150
file config.lua loaded from c:/otserv/config.lua and it's not valid tfs config.lua file. Go to step 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from tfs contact with acc. Maker author.

Ok yok3r First of all, download Notepad++ from tools / download section > Notepad++ 5.4.1 then open your config.lua with notepad++ then find line 142 and delete it, if you get another error, find the line and delete, NOTE that you dont have to touch install.php
i hope i have helped you both,

FOR EVERYBODY complaining about crash, bugs, etc:
if you are using tfs 0.3.4PL2 with your old data base or custom map, scripts, items, just dont ask why your server crash cuz its your fault (i think that if you change the original map, scripts, monsters, items or what ever, you know what you are doing and know that it can screw your server)
But if you are using it clean, i mean > download and go, you just should have no problems nor crash ever!

NOW i wonder WHY
formula meleeDamage="2.8"
and Elite Knights hits the same as formula meleeDamage="1.0"

formula meleeDamage just dont change anything InGame
is that an know bug ? its there some way i can solve it myself?
or is there going to be a next patch/update ?
Well good luck and good job.

Some people says that the spell spam crash has been fixed, while others says it still crashes. What is correct in this case?

If some players spam with buying a lot of label's parcel's the server going down with crash :<

The Stamina is experiencing the logon failure every players are losing more than 6 hours, does anyone in this world knows how disable it or at least reduce the recovery time? Okay so difficult!

:blink:

GOD Mike

What is the different between gui and console ?? and where is the gm files ?? ( i am newbie sry) just need little help for beggining) sorry for my english

Between gui and console is that one is only to open the server and the other is to open the server and have more utilities like clean map , reload whatever shutdown server etc.

Gm files don't exist
1.- Download Sqlite Exper Personal
2.- Then open a database is the S3DB file
3.- When u open it you clik in data and then players find the player you want it to be GOD or GM
4.- Example Name : Juan change it to GOD Juan
5.- In group_id u have the number 1 ( Is at the right of the name ) put gruop_id as you wish ( i don't know if have a problem when i create GOD i have to put 6 ) put 6 in group_id then click in the check mark, above the player list.
6.- Click in account find the account of the player and in group_id put 6 too.

Remember the player have to be offline to make it GOD.
When you got in the game you are GOD

i hope i help u

cryingdamson4pl2-gui.7z

cryingdamson4pl2-gui.7z
[31/05/2009 19:11:27] Lua Script Error: [Action Interface]
[31/05/2009 19:11:27] data/actions/scripts/liquids/containers.lua:eek:nUse

[31/05/2009 19:11:27] attempt to index a nil value
[31/05/2009 19:11:27] stack traceback:
[31/05/2009 19:11:27] [C]: in function 'isInArray'
[31/05/2009 19:11:27] data/actions/scripts/liquids/containers.lua:92: in function <data/actions/scripts/liquids/containers.lua:37>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back