• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41/42] The Forgotten Server 0.3.4PL2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i ment to say that npcs that trade items for addons or for items its useless for me i only use npcs that you pay ... maybe does npcs have different functions now and you have to change them .

Sry for my english :S

p.s : dont ask me how cuz i dunno cuz i never use does npcs

Ah okay. Yeah I guess they changed some functions.
The thing is I don't know what. ^^

No offence GOD Mike but you're the one spamming. Every second post is made by you. Lol

yeah, cuz when some one talk and i can do something or what ever i talk and im in the conversation but this guy say

" 3 minutes without CRASH "

??? with who is talking about ? hes talkign alone that spam but when some one talk and you respand thats not spam lol

Wow Mike you are a ass kisser, and you're proud because you have:
a signature, on a website, on the internet? Get a life, cause I sure as hell know you don't have one of those!

No, is not all vs you... Here is all vs idiots spammers, and you are the one spamming this thread so shut the fuck up.. balls licker..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back