• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41] The Forgotten Server v0.3.3 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably not allowed to say anything about the private log, but they're working hard and consequent. The next release will also contain many new features. ;o

PS: The svn getting updated in a 30min. cycle.
Muahaha! Check it now ;D!

fix for the ram usage rising added also? Becouse i got this problem and i aint the only one in here that have it or will get it if no one explain how to fix it or if it is getting fixed. Putted so much effort and hard work on the database and such now all destroyed becouse of this i cant even manage to host my server untill they release fix for it or anything :(.

thanks in advance =(

For me RAM usage is fine. Sometimes it's too high then whole server gets crashed... but it is maybe once per 3 days...

For me RAM usage is fine. Sometimes it's too high then whole server gets crashed... but it is maybe once per 3 days...

For me it rise all the time even when there is no one on the server when we are testing it, from 2,0gb it rise up to 2,30gb and dont even stop keeps going and eats up all my ram, this were never an issue for me before i tested 0.3.3, the problem is i didnt backup all of the files, there is another guy who is working with me on the server who have the rest of the files, that's why i need to know but it seems like it will get fixed in 0.3.4 but i still do need to know what file or something that causes this becouse maybe there is something that we changed in that file or database or whatever it is so we could update it from the new file and just insert the updates made :) hope you understand.

thanks in advance

Yes there is some kind of memory leak in 0.3.3. I have 2 servers, one is still running 0.3.2 and there are no memory leaks, the other is using 0.3.3 and the server reaches memory limits usually within 9-10 hours, taking all the available swap space (like 10gb). The map and scripts are exactly the same on both, just stages/skills differences.

Yes there is some kind of memory leak in 0.3.3. I have 2 servers, one is still running 0.3.2 and there are no memory leaks, the other is using 0.3.3 and the server reaches memory limits usually within 9-10 hours, taking all the available swap space (like 10gb). The map and scripts are exactly the same on both, just stages/skills differences.

hmm k, well its just to wait :)

buguxa.jpg

Because I get the error? I am using the console and there is so much lag, I was using 0.3.2 before and forgotten nothing is perfect and no lag bug and will be closed: S

Please Help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back