• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41] The Forgotten Server v0.3.3 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if they release it today or later.
The most important thing is to make it work 100%, stable, and be 8.42.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

sry if im rude but who asked for what you think about that lol. most ppl are waiting for this, since they cant use 0,3 for hosting since its buged. a 100% stable ot will never be realsed ever, and they will most likely fix all known bugs before releasing it so if they release today, its ready.

The release is coming today, but when Gesior will release the AAC ? :p

dont be surprized if they delay again, unfortunematly it has become a habbit for them to not keep their release dates

Please stop counting. Elf told me that he made some changes and he will apply them after his return from a journey.

@Kaczooh

Maybe some more info when it will be release , all are waiting ;)

Omg i knew this, delayed again ?
For what have you made releasedates thread ? Remove it then...

agreed. if you dont want whining on your boards, stop setting releasedates when you never hold them. better launch them as surpizes than delaying it 4 times on each release.

I'll post nothing more, because if i post them will say
"Make your own engine for don't delay too much"
:(

@ZeRoX
Yes they've done much for me/for us, but i can't stand when they still delaying it. He said 'today 20 GMT' so all people were waiting for it and in last minute we have got great news about delaying !!

I dont want to complain about it, but if u say specific date, please hold it or just dont say it !!!

@ZeRoX
Yes they've done much for me/for us, but i can't stand when they still delaying it. He said 'today 20 GMT' so all people were waiting for it and in last minute we have got great news about delaying !!

I dont want to complain about it, but if u say specific date, please hold it or just dont say it !!!

At the release date page it stood that it could be delayed, due to that Elf was on a trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back