• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41] The Forgotten Server v0.3.3 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg... He guaranteed it for today, but ...
i'm oging to School and when i come back i'll check again or
maybe tomorrow ;)

Regarding 0.3.4...
Sorry people, I was in Cracow (still in bus to be clear) and actually had no time for anything, just patched few things and fixed bugs regarding it in that free time, now testing stability and I can guarantee it will come out tomorrow.

Funny

I'm not saying that elf has any obligation to post anything nor that he's a fag not for posting. In fact, I love the fact that he posts tfs. But, I must admit I dont trust a word that he writes when it comes to releasedates anymore.
Could you please honor your speech, elf? Please, I beg you.

I just love when tfs patches are delayed, because then they will have more time to fix bugs

They have more time to fix bugs, and to make another :d

I am wondering. Now elf is .otserv developer too, how about teaming up with remere and those from .otserv to make one, wicked engine? For sure cipsoft will fail with their tibia sucky program xD

Anyway, to stop these funny cries I can give my head it will be released before Thursday, because then I am going to Greece for a week.

Make a Good Trip, but don't without release this ^^
I Know, i don't know how to wait, but i know you're
making a good work as best you can, and i thanks you ;D
and, sorry for my bad english, I'm Brazilian Learning that ;)

Lies, more lies, oh wait...more lies! Who cares? Stop feeding this little nerds BS, and just tell them the TRUE date. They sit on this website wasting their life waiting for you Elf xD - I check here once a day, unlike some people who sit on distributions page reloading every 10 seconds trying to get the first post on the 0.3.4 thread. LMAO!

We still love you FEL! (Fucking Elven Liar)

Funny are thoose 50 core.* files on my dedi ;)

Anyway, to stop these funny cries I can give my head it will be released before Thursday, because then I am going to Greece for a week.

gogo elf i will wait, i know you will release a good update ! keep the good work up.

ah i remember on dolera when we were all waiting for elfbot update (before every1 could buy it)...

the maker was doing just like u and i find that funny XD

still great job and i like it :* gj elf.

if the tfs developers could gain 1cent for every comment about the delayed date... they would buy your dreams and crush them in front of you o_O

idk why i said that, but im boring...

if the tfs developers could gain 1cent for every comment about the delayed date... they would buy your dreams and crush them in front of you o_O

idk why i said that, but im boring...

word lol

True is if Elf would release it now, many people would cry about next Crash problems, I don't even know if they are testing it at Windows, but I will today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back