• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41] The Forgotten Server v0.3.3 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its non-stable. I get crash after 4 hours. And then I putten it online again and it crashes after 1 hour:O

Why do you say that?? Try to recompile it with exception tracer!

Yeah, the key to successfuly update it from 0.3.2 is to read changelog. No more lost connection errors, no crashes. Just wonderful. The only thing I wish for are better documented config.lua options. Also I'm not sure how to set higher experience death loss without blesses, since you can't set deathLostPercent to be more than 10. Any feedback from dev?

I've this problem also, anyone? I want ppl lost more exp so other people would gain more caust i run pvp E.

=S elf i have a bug
[06/04/2009 14:53:02] The exact error was: Sólo se permite un uso de cada dirección de socket (protocolo/dirección de red/puerto)
[06/04/2009 14:53:02] Preparing shutdown...
[06/04/2009 14:53:02] Exiting
In english
[06/04/2009 14:53:02] The exact error was: You are only allowed one use of each socket address (protocol / network address / port)
[06/04/2009 14:53:02] Preparing shutdown...
[06/04/2009 14:53:02] Exiting

i put my Map o nther and it says wrong tempel position.. and i did everything.. i even fixed it in PHPMyAdmin and Cofngi.lua.. pelase help!!

-Not sure, but in my changelog, you missed TFS 0.2.2, (0.3.3 appears twice)

First of all, I think you mean 0.3.2... and second, if you think about it just a little bit, you may realize, that it's just a typo, the first changes listed as 0.3.3 are the 0.3.2 changes.

Anyways, Critical Hit Multiplier, works like this:
Damage^Multiplier

Is that right?

Forgor to post where I found that:
Code:
maxValue = std::pow(maxValue, g_config.getDouble(ConfigManager::CRITICAL_HIT_MUL));
weapons.cpp, line 684

First of all, I think you mean 0.3.2... and second, if you think about it just a little bit, you may realize, that it's just a typo, the first changes listed as 0.3.3 are the 0.3.2 changes.

Anyways, Critical Hit Multiplier, works like this:
Damage^Multiplier

Is that right?
yes.
Btw. I am compiling 0.3.3PL1

you have to wait 30-90 seconds.

Actually, it can take over five minutes. I guess it depends on how the system is configured to handle listening sockets :mad:...

Everytime someone gets killed, the whole server crash's.. Am I the only one?

Everytime someone gets killed, the whole server crash's.. Am I the only one?

I cannot reproduce this. I've totally succeed in moving from 0.2 to 0.3.3 ^^

Ofc I'm using the latest version from SVN Repository.

I found a bug =S
When one player whit promotion die he downgraded to lvl 1 =/
ONLY WHIT PROMOTION

I found a bug =S
When one player whit promotion die he downgraded to lvl 1 =/
ONLY WHIT PROMOTION

Update your vocations.xml and login.lua. Update everything that's been marked as changed in changelog

Its non-stable. I get crash after 4 hours. And then I putten it online again and it crashes after 1 hour:O

I have been it running for 20 hours and no problems, just some bugs, that can be fixed...

Update your vocations.xml and login.lua. Update everything that's been marked as changed in changelog

It is the function at login.lua

function onLogin(cid)
local loss = getConfigValue('deathLostPercent')
if(loss ~= nil) then
doPlayerSetLossPercent(cid, PLAYERLOSS_EXPERIENCE, loss * 10)
end

Another point, anyone is having problems with weapons charge at the enchanted weapons? Because the are not getting wasted... like... 1 charged = infinitive O:

Someone check and reply me, please... :S

Sorry guys (thoose with Tibia maps), I didn't manage to compile it today. I'll give it to you tomorrow after 5PM, ok? Wait 12 hours more, everything regarding moving and logging in is fixed (Patch Level 1).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back