• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41] The Forgotten Server v0.3.3 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
errorkdp.png

=O
I tried with port 7172 and 7272 of the same mistake my otsever not get much time online.

Thank you for this, Elf.

Not gonna use it yet though.
Gonna look through it and look for weaknesses, add features etc.
Mainly to learn even more about C++ and that stuff.

hello
i have problem with login on to server i have ubuntu 8.04 and all ports are opened. When i trying login on server from my pc at home i can see my char but when choose one from list it showing error with communication (nummber 100061 or like this). Anyone have ideas?

<<<<bump>>>>

Hello
I have problem with login on to server i have Ubuntu 8.04 and all ports are opened. When i trying login on server from my pc at home i can see my char but when choose one from list it showing error with communication (nummber 10061 or like this). Anyone have ideas?

If the help i have status of ports:
opened.png

well, I've got rl map and the problem is the same... I would not care about that 0.3.3 but I have mysql errors at 0.3.2...

i had a 8.4 server with port 7171 but now i download this server but i dont know what i must open in my router :S i opend already 7172 but it dont work :S somebody can help me with this

Waiting for new patch... WHen does it come?

/Listo

Elf is working on it right now.. But there seems to be quite many bugs so it might take some time, but then I'm sure it will be awesome! ;D

i think the

deathLostPercent = 90 not working correctly i only loose like 3-4 lvls on 333 without blessing :eek:

-- Blessings
blessingsOnlyPremium = "yes"
blessingReductionBase = 30
blessingReductionDecreament = 5

how does the bless system work how to do so you only loose 50 %?

thanks in advance

I need more stability or a much faster save:S this is what i hate about tfs 0.3
Another bug it is like SOMETIMES a player with not skull it is attacking an skull one and they are fighting and the player with skull just LOST THE SKULL lol.
DethLoss% it is not working good.
other things are alright i just need stabily and this thing about the skulls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back