• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41] The Forgotten Server v0.3.3 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need more stability or a much faster save:S this is what i hate about tfs 0.3
Another bug it is like SOMETIMES a player with not skull it is attacking an skull one and they are fighting and the player with skull just LOST THE SKULL lol.
DethLoss% it is not working good.
other things are alright i just need stabily and this thing about the skulls

ye i saw that on some server you attack people for some min and they shouldnt loose skull, they loose it while attack you or getting attacked i dont remember but something like that ^^

ye i saw that on some server you attack people for some min and they shouldnt loose skull, they loose it while attack you or getting attacked i dont remember but something like that ^^

agree! elf you should fix that!

2r6mex3.jpg

Last edited:
@Mickula - That was the funniest thing ive seen in a long time! xD

@All - The speed that the TFS team is handing out great servers is icredible.
Now stop whining about "release it" and let him work and consentrate to make it perfect.
What would we have without them? We could just lay down OT.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Lol server really crash ALOT-.- i have 100+ online and i am getting LTOS OF COMPLAINS it has a very bad stability

Just don't check your computer every half an hour, go out in real life and do something instead. Will make time fly by much faster! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back