• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41] The Forgotten Server v0.3.3 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using a real map, wich worked perfectly in last version, but now I have the probles of the spells not showing in some places, monsters not movig, Npcs not movig ~...
Does anyone knows why this happen? I want to update my server from 8.40 to 8.41, but i cant do that if this happens.. :/

I'm using a real map, wich worked perfectly in last version, but now I have the probles of the spells not showing in some places, monsters not movig, Npcs not movig ~...
Does anyone knows why this happen? I want to update my server from 8.40 to 8.41, but i cant do that if this happens.. :/

same problem here.

he told us that he will fix it in the "patch". Don't know when he will release it, he said he will release it in a day. That was 5~ days ago ;) You have to wait.

Oh thank you, I read the whole thread, but with that amount of stupid post didn0t find that.

Well, let's wait then...

I got a Question, Where can i see accounts/character on my server,
To example give a account "GM Rights"

he told us that he will fix it in the "patch". Don't know when he will release it, he said he will release it in a day. That was 5~ days ago ;) You have to wait.

lef is testing the server so he will release it when he think the bugs are gone since some bugs can show up in some days so about a week or so i think he will release it.
The 8.41 updates for rl maps have to wait.

Lol!!!! I got a huge bug,

I wanted to skill with my lvl 5 knight with a weapon (5 atk ) well and he kills the trainer with one hit!!!!! And if I will atk any monsters with my sorc or druid with a FIST my computer will get frozen lol I cant do anything!!!!! ;<

For all people asking when the patch will be released, answer: WAIT, nobody knows

Very stable, had it on for like 80 hours in row and then shutted it down, seems to be very stable! Thanks lef.

Lol its very non-stable... It crashes in 1hour..:S

[11/04/2009 23:17:21] > Global address: 127.0.0.1
[11/04/2009 23:17:21] > ERROR: Can bind only one socket to a specific port (7171).
And then crash -.- This happens on loading server, when settings was sqlite this wasnt happen, but now when its mysql this happens.

Lol its very non-stable... It crashes in 1hour..:S
depends how you use it. usually everything is unstable for people, who don't know how to use software.
No-Stable!

-.-'
as above :thumbup:
[11/04/2009 23:17:21] > Global address: 127.0.0.1
[11/04/2009 23:17:21] > ERROR: Can bind only one socket to a specific port (7171).
And then crash -.- This happens on loading server, when settings was sqlite this wasnt happen, but now when its mysql this happens.
not a bug, sry.

elf was always testing he's server at custom map, and I guess most people with problems were using rl maps. Now lef has launched a real map server on he's own. Maybe it will helps, I can't understand the only one thing...

lef
Code:
 6th April 2009 23:06

Fixed (thanks mickula), going to release PL1 now.
lef
Code:
 8th April 2009 21:01

Sure, testing yet stability, because I had some overflows.

Kaczooh
Code:
It is fixed in private subversion. We are currently working on a different issue and it is the reason why we are delaying PL1.

If I got permission from Elf to release patch for real maps, I would do it.

Code:
Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to release even a single patch for real map as I'm not Project Manager (for 0.3 it's assigned to Elf).

Sorry guys but I cannot do it and don't ask for it again as the decision was made on higher positions than I am ;)

Please wait for pl1 patiently. It will be released as soon as the issue is fixed. I cannot spoil what's going on on private subversion but we are on a good way.

That could be done with 2 patches, so some of us wouldn't wait so long atleast.

Anyway I hope, that will be released as fast as possible, hope the only one thing we got ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back