• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.42]+[.41] The Forgotten Server v0.3.3 - Crying Damson!

Ok i change acc maker for unnamedaccmaker032fortfs03 and i finish for the steps six "load monster" New problem :

Warning: include(config/config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 5

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'config/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\pear\') in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 5

Warning: parse_ini_file(layouts//layout_config.ini) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 75

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 76

Warning: include(layouts//layout.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 259

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'layouts//layout.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\pear\') in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 259
How i can repair that ?

It's cuz the downloaded the TFS 0.3.4, instead of the TFS 0.3.3 that I posted here, there's another thread, the original one,with GUI crashing, pay attention people!

I couldn't compile the console version.

Once again, the reason of why I opened this thread again was because the GUI version of TFS 0.3.4 was or is not working yet, so the GUI 8.42 is here. But without 0.3.4 features.

can you compile console please?

I want 8.42 but 0.3.4 are very inestable

Why doesnt quests working for me?

when i click on a chest it says..
Quote:
Lua script error: [action interface]
data/action/scripts/quests/quests.luanUse

LuaGetItemWeight<>. Item not found
Lua Script error: [action interface]
data/action/scripts/quests/quests.luanUse
data/action/scripts/quests/quests.lua:24 attempt to compare boolean with number
stack traceback: data/action/scripts/quests/quests.lua:24: in function <data/action/scripts/quests/quests.lua:2>

do you know why? ;S

It crashes sometimes when I use the GUI version and try to make a map clean from there...
otherwise pretty stable.

Oh my God! Please take a look of what you are downloading, I'm 99,9% sure that you downloaded TFS 0.3.4!

This is a different thread!

I've been testing this version I compiled everyday, it doesn't have any bug.

Back