• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.42] Guia3D - Updated

I find it very weird that it's just low post members that are commenting this..
Almost like someone was pretending..

where is supposed to be main city?? wich would be the temple position to set at acc manager in confg.lua??

I find it very weird that it's just low post members that are commenting this..
Almost like someone was pretending..

I don't have multi-accounts now... i just.. idk noobs like my releases :/

Whatever happened to Atolon?

Didn't he make this server?

Drogen released a 8.42 version, i just updated... and copied his credits.

Give the credits to Atolon, Drogen did not make this.

Ok first, its called, YOU CAN'T EDIT IN Download sections and no point of asking a moderator for something so pointless.

Ok first, its called, YOU CAN'T EDIT IN Download sections and no point of asking a moderator for something so pointless.

So pointless?

How would you feel if you worked 10000+ hours of very hard work on something and I took it from you and said it was my work?
I've already reported the thread.

Lol You are just a true noob. And personally, if someone took credit for my work, i wouldn't really care because i wouldn't sink to an idiots level argueing about credits why?:

Argueing with idiots will do nothing. First, they lower you to there level, then beat you with experience.

That's what you are. Good-Bye. I'm out of thread.

Back